NO PAIN ....NO GAIN

CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS CHAPTER.........

"So mother Knew All Along , I guess I have no choice but to ask her herself , lets just keep this to ourselves as of now Bharat Bhayia " , Lakshman Pondered deeply , as he along with Bharat went back towards Ram and Shatrughan.

"Are You sure you want to keep this thing from Bhayia Ram and Shatrughan as of now", asked Bharat as both the brothers made their way back to the makeshift Tent.

" Of course Bharat Bhayia , at least not until we have more clarity of what their real intentions really are " , Assured Lakshman To Bharat.

" Yeah , Probably you are right , on knowing the truth , Ram Bhayia probably can be restrained by us , but I am not sure how my Shatrughan will React , at times like these , his temperament painstakingly matches your anger , he isn't going to think once who is in front of him ,whether its a man or a woman or an elderly , what he will see is just the enemy of his eldest brother" , Remarked a Worried Bharat.

Exactly whose temperament are we talking about , Said Shatrughan Aloud , as Bharat and Lakshman forgot , that in their serious conversation , they had just reached the tent where the two other brothers were resting..

Bharat and Lakshman Looked at each other Dumbfounded , for they feared that everything was spilled out aloud

"How much exactly did you managed to hear ???" , asked Bharat with somewhat scared expression.

" See , I knew it , you were most probably backbitching about me to This Lakshman " , Shatrughan seemed agitated.

" BHAIYA " ... Said Ram and Bharat Together in a strict manner.

" Yeah Yeah Whatever , Lakshman Bhayia ", Its just a two minute difference .

" This two minute difference gives me a much greater authority over you Shatru , right till the eternity " , Lakshman hit Shatru's head Playfully

" Ok just tell me what was Bharat bhayia blabbering about me , and you dare not lie to me my twin" , Shatrughan showed some desperation

" He will tell you exactly what I said , once you vomit out each and every thing you complained about me to Ram Bhayia " , Said a relieved bharat on knowing that nothing much was heard.

"Do I have to first, and how do you even knew that I had a long list of your complaints ?" , asked Shatru

"Absolutely dear, don't I know you inside out " , Bharat stood upright in front of him

" Leave it then , Let's just call it even , I am not telling you anything what I said to Ram bhayia , so both of you can keep your secrets with yourself ", This shatrughan is now simply not interested " , shatrughan turned his face away pouting like a child.

"Really Shatru , And I thought you are normally very keen on hearing gossips like the old ladies of our kingdom ", Bharat folded his arms in disbelief.

" Actually he is not interested to Tarnish his reputation in front of you Bharat Bhayia , I am telling you , he has spilled out a load of crap against you to Ram Bhayia ." Said Lakshaman laughing out aloud , resting his arm on bharat's Shoulder

Bharat and Lakshman Nodded having their faces tilted , upon seeing Shatru's antics again , While RAM oversaw all his three brothers engaged in this semi serious but fun banter.