The Princesses Of Mithila

As the Sun Set on the Horizons of Mithila , the four princesses went to their room for a good night's sleep , for they had to wake up on time early next morning , they were now into their second month of Lessons in Rishi Yagyavalik's Ashram , but tomorrow was something special , it was one of those days where the Great Saint would Himself be interacting with his four little students , and didn't the girls love to hear from him , for it would give them a whole new perspective to approach their life.

It wasn't that Mata Gargi wasn't good , she was a great scholar herself , but the Great Saint was a class apart , who could forget that debate event held at the palace where the Rishi had answers to all the questions posed by him by various learned men and women of the country , and Rajrishi Janak was himself in awe of the words he Spoke. This past one moth of the lessons has had quite an effect on the sisters , moulding their mind strongly towards gaining the values of life , but keeping intact their tender and Delicate hearts intact.

It was an nearly an hour since the Sita , Urmila , Mandavi and Shrutkirti had been asleep and Janak and Kushdhwaj were chatting with their wives in the hall , when suddenly their talks were broken off hearing loud fighting noises coming from the girls' Room

Chandrabhaga ( giving an amused look to her Sunaina ) : Oh No Bhabhi , not again this time...

Sunaina : I tell you , these girls have had it today from Me

Saying so , all four rushed towards their bedchamber , seeing a worrysome but a funny sight.

Urmila and Mandavi were shouting at each other , and pulling each other's hair , pushing and scratching each other's arms , Sita trying hard to mediate between the two , and Kriti still sleeping peacefully as if nothing was going on around her.

Urmila : Mandavi , u always do this , today I am not going to leave you

Mandavi : Then why did u said such nasty thing first , its ur fault

Chandrabhaga ( angrily ) : Both of you , stop it now.

Sunaina ( pulls Urmila's Ears ) : So what did u say to Mandavi , I am sure u started it

Chandrabhaga ( now pulls Manadvi's ears ) : No Didi , its always this Naughty Mandavi that is upto all this , I am sure Urmi did Nothing

Janak and Kushdwaj Look towards each other Smiling seeing their Wives take sides of the other one's daughter , a sign of Selfless and Rare display of affection not seen in the queen mothers for the other's children.

Janak ( Intervenes to stop the fight ) : Okay both of u just tell me what are u fighting for ? who said what.

Urmila and Mandavi both look towards each other

Urmila : Pitaji , she said ... she said that... ok I am not remembering it right now , U tell Mandavi Didi

Mandavi : Neither do I , really what Were we fighting for sita Didi ( asks rather innocently )

Sita ( Slightly Angry ) : Hey Bholenath ,Its what I have been Asking you both .

Janak Burst into Laughter

Sunaina : Ok , both of u , you are not sleeping together for a week now , it will be the punishment

Listening this , Faces of both Urmila and Mandavi fell down

Urmi ( Kisses Manadavi ) : No Maa , this isn't fair , Please we wont fight , don't take Didi Away

Mandavi ( Hugs and Kisses Back ) : Ya , We are soul sisters , we love each other a lot , Promise wont fight again