A match Made in Hell

CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS CHAPTER

The Little Ksheera , The vivacious second princess Of Naaglok , not more than four feet in height , practically dragged the giant six and half feet figure of meghnaad with her tiny hands , which were neatly entangled along with his massive sized palm .

Meghnaad Followed her blankly , emphasizing that he didn't put too much force in holding her hand , for he feared that his brute strength would absolutely crush the delicate fingers of Ksheera.

Along the way , Ksheera kept pointing and showing him the important routes and building that came along the way to the palace with excitement, but Meghnaad displayed no interest at all.

He was busy remembering the apology note he wrote , recited in his mind many times over and over , but Ksheera's constant blabbering about the grandness of her empire refrained him from remembering any of it. Henceforth , meghnaad decided that whatever he was going to say , he will say it then , at that time , for it had to be sincerely from his heart.

"Princess Ksheera , if I may ask , the intricate details you are telling me about your kingdom to me , an outsider , aren't you afraid I might not have good intentions , that I may be a spy of the enemy ? " , Megnaad asked with curiosity

" You helped me fetch my portrait , so in my eye you are trustworthy " , Ksheer responded in an instant

" What ? , is that the basis of your trust" , Meghnaad seemed shaken , for once , he felt remorseful for not looking at the contents of the portrait , which had now piqued his interest greatly.

" Yes that portrait is very dear to me , in addition to that , Sister sulochana says that I have a great sixth sense for my age to judge people in the first eye contact I make , also my Aunt Manasa always tells me, that in the battle of brain and heart , to follow what your heart , no matter what , the brain can deceive , a true heart will not , so I follow her principles." , Ksheer proudly told.

" Wow , Your Aunt really gives you some great Piece of Advices , if only I had followed my heart back then " , Meghnaad spoke slowly as he sighed in regret once more.

" What ?..........., Did you say something big fellow " , Ksheer question as duo were rolling along quickly hand in hand towards the palace

"Ah..... Nothing....... Nothing , I was just saying that it takes great courage to trust someone , specially if you don't even know their name " , Meghnaad laid out a slight chuckle , rendering the constant blabbering Ksheer to Realize that she hadn't even asked this Stranger's name yet , but was ready to escort him back to the palace to her elder sister with God knows what intentions in her mind.

Ksheer Scratched the back of her long curvy hair playfully , visibly embarrassed , before she finally spoke out " Oh shit...........Sorry , what was your Name Again , and where are you from ?"

" He He , Finally , you asked something relevant...... My name is Meghnaad , I am the crown prince of the Kingdom of Lanka", Meghnaad smiled Devilishly.