Queens of Ayodhya

Kushdwaja Left For Battle at the Light Of the Dawn , in tow behind him was the massive battalion of Foot Soldiers of Mithila , and enroute to the warzone , he was joined by Ayodhya's Elite Royal cavalry guards lead by none other than Ayodhya's Commander in chief and Dashrath's most trusted Men , Senapati Vijay .

Kushdwaj and Janak sensed that sending Vijay himself to Mithila for Help meant just one thing , that to Ayodhya , The kingdom was Mithila was now much more than a standard friendship , it was like family. They both felt extremely honoured for this gesture by Emperor Dashrath.

Time Passed By and it was Late Night . The Only word Received till now from the messangers was that the battle was fought at a frantic Pace , with no clear winner in Sight . The Whereabouts and Health of Kushdwaja was unknown till now .

At the Royal Hall , King Janak Sat with his Entire Family , along with the Presence of Rishi Yagyavalkya . His Two Wives and Mata Gargi had Also reached the palace later , they wanted to be there for emotional support Required to the Royal Family.

The atmosphere was pretty Tense . No one had not eaten since hours , and it was Time that Sunaina thought that she had to be the Brave one and take charge of the matters.

She called for Sita and Urmila , and put both her Hands on their shoulders and looked around , seeing the sad and worn out faces .

Janak and Mandavi had a terror on their face , while Chandrabhaga and Kirti looked as if they had controlled their tears Hard , and could burst out out any minute now . Only Sita and Urmila looked somewhat calm and composed , Sita due to her sheer ability of being close to mother nature and her 6th sense of things to come , and Urmila's due to her supreme confidence on her Chacha's veteran combat traits .

As Sunaina was just about to speak to her Girls , Sita Broke her sentence in between

Sita : Don't Worry Ma , We both Will Make Sure they Eat

Urmila : Yes Ma , we Will Help

Sunaina was pleasantly surprised at her Daughters' Maturity and kissed them both .

Sunaina made chandrabhaga and janak sit by her Side .

Sunaina : Here , I have prepared the Dinner , lets eat now , no one has eaten anything till now

Janak : Priye , I am not Hungry , U pls eat and feed the children too

Chandrabhaga : Yes Bhabhi , even I don't feel Hungry , wait I'll serve you and the Kids

Sunaina ( frowned and got Up ) : What is it with you two , do you think you both not eating is going to change the outcome of the war . Do you think I am not worried for Him , he is like my Own brother , and you have no idea what I am going through at the moment , but staying Hungry is not a solution . I want that when my brother returns victorious , the whole family is healthy and happy when welcoming him back , and not with worn out faces . Do you think he is gonna be joyous seeing us in a pitiful state , no he wont . Now do I have to force feed you both or will u start on your own.

Chandrabhaga got up hugged Sunaina , with tears in her eyes

Chandrabhaga : Didi , I am Sorry , I get what u are implying , I am so glad to have you around .

Janak : Sunaina , you're right , lets eat , call the kids

There on the other side of the Hall ...

Sita and Urmila served first to the Rishi , his Wives and Mata Gargi , who Albeit reluctantly , sat down to Eat , not being able to refuse the little gems .