𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝕯𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖗

╔════════☆♡☆════════╗

╚════════☆♡☆════════╝

Being the child of a Marquess was tiring, you were born and raised to serve someone of a higher noble ranking. You've been learning how to properly serve and support the Alpheus Dukedom since you turned 4. The reason being, you were the oldest of your siblings. Meaning, you are to be the next Marchioness if you don't get married.

So now, here you are, beginning to learning the history between the Alpheus Dukedom and the entire empire before your dress fitting.

"......And that's a very brief explanation on the Alpheus Dukedom's history" your instructor said with a sweet smile, closing the book that held her history lessons.

"Huh, seems much more interesting than anything else I've learned during my history lessons" you say sarcastically, rolling your eyes.

"Okay! I've got to go! Bye miss!" You say before waving with a smile and leaving.

"Goodbye dear, I'll see you tomorrow!" The teacher said sweetly before starting to pack her things.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

You walked through the hallway with your father's paperwork in hand. Walking past servants every so often. Until you reached the large white doors of your father's office, you knocked on the door and opened the door after hearing a faint "come in!".

You walked in, heading to your father's desk and carefully placing the stack of papers on the desk.

You looked at your father with a smile as he looked up at you.

"Dear! Are these the papers I asked for?" He asked looking through the papers.

"Yes daddy," you responded tiredly.

"I have to go for my dress fitting now" you continued before walking to the door.

"Alright then, I'll finish this then we can have a big family lunch, okay?" He replied, going back to work.

"Okay" you said before walking out.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

You were sitting in your waiting room as the seamstresses pulled out fabrics, jewels, accessories, thread colors and sketches of dress styles, asking you to pick.

Your personal maid, Lisa, never leaving your side.

Hours had passed and the seamstresses finally left, having enough information to start making the dress.