𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮..

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩🐴✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩🐴✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

"Ijekiel!" Your mother called as she walked into your room. "Would you want to stay here, for the time being, until you both chose your home to move out?" She asked.

Both you and him were taken aback by the sudden question.

Yet even then he regained his composure quickly. Answering the question as calmly as possible.

"Mrs. (L/n), I'd love to, however I don't think my father would agree to that," he responded.

"Oh! Don't you worry about that," she responded. "I'll take care of it," she continued happily.

"Well, if my father agrees to it then I'd love to," he answered.

"Perfect!" She exclaimed.

She then walked out. But not before informing the both of you that dinner was almost ready.

You groaned quietly, thinking about how long these next 6 months were going to be.

Ijekiel sat next to you feeling extremely bored.

"Are you alright?" You asked looking over at him.

He nodded, "I'm bored" he said, laying his head on your chest.

"Come with me" you ordered.

He got up tiredly and followed close behind you. You led him outside, after talking to a Maid, you left him sitting under a gazebo.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ 10 minutes later ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

You came back to the gazebo with two horses trailing behind you.

He looked up at you, seemingly excited.

"So? What do you think?" You asked.

He nodded. He got up, walking towards the black horse that stood tall behind you.

You took the other horses face in your hand, the white horse. You grabbed on to the reins and lifted yourself onto the horse.

You looked down at Ijekiel as he pulled himself onto the other horse.

You both rode around in the fields behind the house, taking breaks to give the horses water.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

"My lady! Dinner is about to be served!" You heard a Maid call, running up to you and Ijekiel. Two butlers walked close behind her.

You nodded in understanding, dismounting the horse. Ijekiel followed suit.

The butlers took the horses back to the stables, while the maid followed you and Ijekiel to the dining hall.

Apon your arrival, you saw your family sitting around the table. You sat down, your fiancé sitting beside you.

Overall the dinner was quiet, but there was one thing your father said that made you choke.

"I received a letter from the palace.
(Y/n), you were requested at the palace, in two days."

Almost dropping your glass, you started coughing violently.

Ijekiel pushed your chair out and made you lean over, softly hitting your back. Attempting to make you spit out whatever it was that you were choking on.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩🐴✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩🐴✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯