𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓽𝓮?

╔═✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬══╗

╚═✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬══╝

You scooted closer to him and opened the book, the first page was a list of local churches and priests to officiate your marriage.

It seemed as though the suggestions did not satisfy the young lord. he asked a question that you did not at all expect, even if he was asking himself.

"Why can't we have Athanasia officiate the wedding?" He said aloud.

You were surprised. You mumbled softly under your breath, "the princess?".

Your were sure he wouldn't hear you, but surprisingly, he did.

"Ah! Yes the princess, she and I have a somewhat close relationship, so she would most likely feel honored if we asked her to officiate our wedding." He explained happily.

You listened intently as you looked through the book. That's when you saw the sentence in a writing that definitely wasn't your father's.

"Ask princess Athanasia and his majesty emperor claude to officiate the wedding, I've already made preparations for an official meeting" you read aloud.

"It was a suggestion in the book, most likely written by your father seeing as i am unfamiliar with this handwriting." You added, showing him the book.

"Oh, I hadn't even realized." He said, with a charming smile.

You laughed softly, his eyes widened slightly before he softly smiled. Love and admire being the only emotions showing in his eyes.

"Your laugh is adorable," he said, seemingly out of the blue.

You felt you face become heated, and your heartbeat started speeding up.

"Well then, why don't we take a trip to the palace?" He asked, smiling happily.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

You stepped up on the carriage with Ijekiel holding your hand. After you sat, he got in and sat beside you.

Once you felt the carriage start to move, you both sat in silence. Occasionally one of you would point out something you found to be beautiful or unique outside the window.

"Ah! We're passing the village now!" You said happily.

You heard him hum in acknowledgement before turning his head to look out your window.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

As you both arrived at the palace you were greeted by Felix, the princess's personal guard.

He guided you both to the princess's room. As he opened the door you saw the princess sat on a sofa with three tea cups.

She looked at you and smiled, you tensed, unconsciously gripping onto Ijekiel's arm.

Ijekiel grabbed your hand rubbing his thumb back and forth with his free hand.

He softly pulled you to the sofa on the opposite side of the princess.

He sat down, pulling you down with him.

You sat down, practically cuddled up to the white haired male.

"So, what brings you here, Ijekiel? And who's this you've brought along?" She inquired.

"Ah, this is (y/n), she is my fiancée." He answered. "And we've come to ask you to officiate our marriage" he continued.

"Ah, I believe your father spoke briefly of it to my father and I" She spoke.

"My answer will be.." She paused, building up the suspense.

"Of course! It would be my honor," She exclaimed.

You both thanked the princess, you took a sip of the tea that was given to you as the princess chatted happily with your fiancé.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"I think we should start heading home." You said quietly.

He looked at you softly, "Alright, we should head home, we thank you for granting us your time." He said, standing up.

You both bowed, bidding her a formal farewell. You both left, walking out of the palace. Once again, apon reaching the carriage, he offered you his hand. Aiding you into the carriage.

You sat down, by the window. Ijekiel sat down beside you as the carriage took of to your house. You look outside the window, feeling mesmerized by the beauty of the moon.

"My lady..?" You heard him whisper.

You hummed, signaling for him to continue.

"Are you truly alright with this wedding?" He asked.

╔═✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬══╗

╚═✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬══╝

Next update: wed. Jan. 18 2023