𝕬 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖕 𝕳𝖔𝖒𝖊! (1/3)

┍━━━━━━━🌸━━━━━━━┑

┕━━━━━━━🌸━━━━━━━┙

Today was the day, Ijekiel would be going to visit his home.

He entered your shared room, walking towards you at your desk.

"Is there something you needed love?" You asked him.

He shook his head, "No, I've just come to tell you that I'm leaving.".

You hummed questioningly. "I'm going to visit home," he reminded.

"Oh!" You said, finally remembering. "Can I come?" You asked, innocently.

He shook his head, "I'm sorry dear, but you have a lot of work to finish," He responded.

It hurt him, seeing you so sad and disappointed. So, he decided to propose a deal to make it up to you.

"What about this then. You stay home and finish your work, and when I get back, if all your work is done, we can stay up all night reading books?" He proposed.

You smiled happily, nodding your head enthusiastically.

He laughed, "Alright then, I'll go now, okay?" He said. You nodded, waving him goodbye.

He walked out of the room, closing the doors behind him before heading out.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Ijekiel skipped happily into the house like a four year old.

He passed his father's office on his way to his room and decided to tell him all the amazing things that happened in his relationship with his dearest (y/n).

"Father~!" Ijekiel called, walking in like a giddy lovesick child.

Rodger looked up from his work, smiling lovingly at his adorably lovesick son. "Yes?" He asked.

Ijekiel went on to act like a love-struck puppy, boasting about its master.

"She's so sweet.."

"She's so kind.."

"She smells so comforting.."

"She's beautiful.."

"She's so clingy.."

"I want to see her passed out from pleasure.."

"What will our children look like?"

"She'll look beautiful walking down the aisle.."

He went on, for almost two hours.

After awhile his father ushered him out of his office, so he could finish his work.

But not before telling him that he was proud of him, and that he was glad he was happy.

Ijekiel left his father to finish his work and made his way to his room.

He opened the doors to the room he grew up in, and made his way to his desk at the back center of his room.

A Maid knocked on the door and walked in after hearing a faint "come in" from Ijekiel.

"You called, my lord?" She asked.

"Yes, I'd like for you to pack my bag." He ordered.

She nodded, getting to work. The young Duke left the maid in the room, walking across the manor to the farthest room.

As he walked into the room, he was met with an oh so familiar scent.

The room was full of his fiancée's belongings. From things as innocent as her old clothes to things as indecent as her hair and undergarments. It was all here.

He smiled, closing the door behind him. He breathed in the scent that he felt was oh so exhilarating.

He took one of your old shirts from the drawers and laid down on the bed. Bring the shirt up to his face and cuddling into it. Giggling like a love-struck little girl.

┍━━━━━━━🌸━━━━━━━┑

┕━━━━━━━🌸━━━━━━━┙

┕━━━━━━━🌸━━━━━━━┙

Next updat:March 8 2023