𝕮𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗

╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

You were taken aback by the sudden question. You stayed silent for a moment, eyes never leaving the carriage window.

You were hesitant, but answered none the less. "I..am, I'm happy about it actually." You say, looking over at him.

He looks at you quietly. So you decide to continue.

"I've been silently watching you for years, since we were both around the age of seven" you said.

"It was at your seventh birthday that we first met, and after that we would have brief interactions at parties and banquets" you finished.

"Oh, I remember..I remember very well." He thought, heat rushing to his cheeks

he sat quietly for a moment, making you think you made him uncomfortable.

"I apologize, if I made you uncomfortable," You said.

"No, you didn't I just..didn't expect it." He said, gently grabbing your hand to rub it soothingly.

"To tell the truth, I've also been rather infatuated with you. For a few years now, actually." He lied through his teeth. He wasn't infatuated with you, he 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 you .

You sat, wide eyed, trying to process the information that he had just provided you with.

Without thinking, however, you plaster a small sweet kiss to his cheek.

Your face heated up a little as you attempted to scout closer to the window.

The young lord however, had different plans.

He gently grabbed you by the waist and pulled you onto his lap. "Where do you think you're going?" He whispered in your ear.

🧡 .·:*¨ ¨*:·. 🧡

Apon reaching you house, your mother invited Ijekiel to stay for the night, to which he tried to decline. But your mother was a persistent woman.

So, he ended up sleeping in your room, to 'get used to the feeling' as your mother claimed.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"My lady.. it's time to wake up.." you heard a soft voice speak, gently shaking you as though waking a child.

"Mmm.." you groaned.