𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓻..

╔═══════☆♡☆═══════╗

╚═══════☆♡☆═══════╝

╚═══════☆♡☆═══════╝

"Have a seat." The emperor spoke coldly.

You and Ijekiel sat beside each other, across from the royals infront of you.

"Daddy! Be nice!" The princess scolded.

She cleared her throat, "now," she turned back to you. "I called you both here, because I'd like to know your plans for your wedding. If that's alright.." She explained.

You glanced over at Ijekiel subtly. He smiled, "actually, we've planned to have it after your debutante. That way, it gives us plenty of time to plan every detail to perfection," He explained.

You nodded, not uttering a word.

However, unknowingly to you, this peaked the Emperor's curiosity.

You only spoke to greet him? Usually, Nobles would speak about themselves as much as possible. Trying to get on the princess's good side, to get close to the Emperor himself.

But, you didn't?

How odd.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

After you finished discussing the wedding, the princess insisted that you all go for a walk in the garden.

Princess Athanasia lead you and Ijekiel around the garden, she and Ijekiel went around with you and the Emperor trailing behind them.

You fell behind due to the fact that you were absolutely mesmerized by the colorful array of flowers.

The Emperor observed silently, as per usual. But, something was...off..to him.

You seemed lost, and lonely.

"Why?" He wondered.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

By the time it was time for you and your beloved to bid your Farwells, you had started to worry.

And it seems as though Ijekiel picked up on this. As you rode off in the carriage, he took your hand and kissed it, asking if you were alright.

"Are you alright, love?" He inquired softly. You simply nodded in response, not bothering to look at him.

This worried him. His beloved is upset? And she won't talk to him? Why?

She won't even look at him. What's wrong?

╔═══════☆♡☆═══════╗

╚═══════☆♡☆═══════╝

╚═══════☆♡☆═══════╝

A/n: sorry it's short

Next update: Feb 22 2023