𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

⚠️Smut beware⚠️

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You let out a hushed gasp as you felt the carriage start to move.

Ijekiel pressed his lips against yours gently, closing his eyes.

You felt him angle your head upwards, the kiss becoming slightly more needy.

His hands began to roam your waist, eventually settling in your hip and gently pulling you up.

Ijekiel swiftly switched places with you, him sitting while you straddled his lap.

Your mind began turning to mush as you found it get progressively harder to think about anything besides the platinum blond infront of you.

You pulled away, attempting to catch your breath.

You opened your mouth to speak, but could muster nothing more than a pathetic whimper.

You felt yourself grow hot, becoming uncomfortably aware of the young Duke's piercing stare baring into your neck.

The young Duke seemed to have silently made up his mind about something, as the next thing you knew, his face was buried deep into your neck, sucking and biting your soft skin.

"O-oh..~!" You gasped quietly, unable to contain yourself.

"Hm?" He hummed quietly, still buried into your neck.

You felt your fiance's pants grow considerably in response to your silent sounds.

You heard a deep sigh before you felt the duke-to-be loosen his grip around your body.

You let out a small whine of disappointment before looking into his deep golden eyes.

He smiled at you lovingly, pulling you into a tight hug, "I'm so sorry, I'm not sure what came over me just now." He apologized.