ᴘʀᴇᴘ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ! (ᴘᴛ.1/6)

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Month 1
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

.

.

.

.

.

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑ 

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

The first month was hectic, to say the least.

Your lessons and work doubled, and you needed to plan a meeting with a seamstress for your wedding dress and Ijekiel's suit.

Then you needed to make plans when both you and Ijekiel had the time to go look for flowers.

Ijekiel had decided that soon he would go back to the Dukedom to get some of his personal items from home.

Now, here you were, sitting infront of the desk in your bedroom, stressing. Over the time you and Ijekiel had bonded, you had become rather...dependent, on him.

This was the first time you had been away from him for more then 10 minutes at a time since he decided to live with you.

"Love?" A familiar voice echoed through your room.

You hummed quietly, trying to hide the fact you were stressed.

"What's wrong? You seem unwell, are you sick?" Your beloved asked, worriedly.

You shook your head, getting up and latching yourself onto him.

He hummed, hugging back and dragging you towards your bed.

He laid down, you cuddled up in his arms.

"My lady?" You heard a Maid call from outside of your room.

"Come in!" You called. Almost instantly the maid opened the door and bowed.

She stated quietly, "the master wishes to see you..".

You groaned, rolling of your bed. You walked out of the room waving to Ijekiel on your way out.

As you left, Ijekiel smiled. As soon as the door closed behind you and the maid, Ijekiel's expression changed. It changed from an expression full of innocent love to one full of obsession and lovesickness.

He got up, walking to your closet, and took out one of the few outfits you wear constantly. He scrunched it up and brought it to his face, inhaling your sweet, intoxicating scent.

He was in heaven. He finally had what he wanted. He finally had who he wanted. He finally had you. You were finally his.

He neatly hung your dress back up, walking over to your desk. He rummaged through the papers on your desk. Reading through them. After awhile, he came across a certain letter. One that got his blood boiling.

It read:

Dear (y/n) (l/n),

I'm writing you this letter because I'd like to let you know in advance that I'll be coming back to Obelia soon!

I've finally graduated and my parents approved of my return. And so, I'll be coming back soon. Be prepared for my visit! We have a lot to catch up on!

Sincerely,

(Male friend's name)

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑ 

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

Next update: March 1st 2023