𝕿𝖍𝖊 "𝕾𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖞 𝕬$𝖘 𝕰𝖒𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖗"

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

After taking a few moments to recover in Ijekiel's arms, you took a deep breath.

"I'll go prepare to greet his majesty, the emperor..." you said, getting up.

Ijekiel stayed seated. Eating with your family. After he finished, he sat silently, waiting for the rest to finish.

"Go with her." Your father said, shifting his gaze to Ijekiel.

Ijekiel only nodded, getting up to go find you.

Once he left, your mother giggled. Everyone that was still sitting gave her a questioning look.

"Young love..." was all she said.

✧with Ijekiel✧

His first thought was to check you room. So, that's were he went. And to his delight, there you were. You sat at your desk that stood in the far left corner of your room.

You sat with your head in your hands, seemingly panicking.

As Ijekiel walked closer to you, he started to notice things he hadn't seen before.

You were shaking.

Your breathing was faster than normal.

And you were crying.

"Sweetheart...?" He called.

You flinched.

He walked over to you as carefully and cautiously as possible, in an attempt to not startle you.

He took your hand, slightly tugging it. Attempting to signal you to stand up.

He sat down in your seat, tugging your hand again, making you sit on his lap.

After a few seconds of shock, you eased into his lap, cuddling into him.

"Can you tell me why you didn't want to go to the palace..?" He asked, quietly rubbing your back.

You sighed, "that scary a$s Emperor!". You raised your voice a little.

Ijekiel gasped silently, "you can't say that!" He whispered.