𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

You awoke to the violent shuddering of the carriage, feelings your fiance's tight, protective grip around your body.

You figured he felt you lift your head as his next movement was to look down at you and put a finger to your lips.

The gleam in his eyes silently told you to remain silent, something dangerous was afoot.

You nodded in understanding and pushed yourself further into his warmth.

He smiled to himself and sat back, holding you tightly and kissing the top of your head.

You felt him gently inhale the scent of your hair.

You almost yelped in fear as you felt the carriage rattle and heard the sound of yelling and fighting outside.

Ijekiel hushed you sweetly, cradling you in his muscular arms.

The sound of swords clashing startled you, tempting you to unlatch yourself from your beloved and peak through the window. But the fear of what you'd encounter upon moving the curtain.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

After an agonizingly long half hour, you heard two gentle knocks followed by two harder, louder knocks. The secret code.

The door opened, practically blinding you both with the overwhelmingly bright sun rays.

But through the blinding lights, you recognized the faces outside of the carriage, letting a sense of relief wash over you.

Ijekiel got up first, stepping out of the carriage and to the side where he held out a gentle hand for you to grab.

You let out a shaky breath, taking his hand and stepping out of the ruined mode of transportation.

As your feet gently hit the rough ground, your beloved young Duke tugged you into the new carriage.

You say down quietly while ijekiel spoke with the knights about the route back to the marquess estate.

When he finished speaking to the guards, he entered the carriage with you.

Whilst you sat quietly, gaze down at your crossed hands, he stalked closer to you.

"(Y/n)" he called, gentle but firm. You looked up at him, smiling softly, "hm?".

You watched as he leaned closer, forcing you not to break eye contact with him. You felt his hand creep up your throat, and nestle itself under your chin.

You felt your face become hot at the feeling. He leaned closer, pushing his knee on your knee length dress, right between your split legs.

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

(Next chapter nsfw)