𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

╔═════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═════╗

╚═════*

╚═════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═════╝

"Your future husband has been decided"

Those words hit you hard. You looked up to the the young Duke Alpheus to see him, also wide eyed.

You regained your composure quickly before chuckling "Huh, brother was right for once".

"Hey!" Your brother shouted jokingly offended.

Your mother giggled at the bipolar relationship you and your siblings had.

"What? Why didn't I know of this?" The young Duke questioned, puzzled. Though, what nobody knew was, he was over the moon about this new found information.

"It was supposed to be a secret until we had this dinner all together" The Duke answered. The young Duke stayed silent, trying to mask his excitement with shock.

"Now that that's done with let's continue to enjoy this lovely dinner!" The duke exclaimed happily.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

It was now time for the two men to leave, your father was outside with the Duke having a carriage prepared. You however, were purposely left alone with the young Duke.

You stood in awkward silence, neither party daring enough to break it. That is, until he spoke.

"My name is Ijekiel Alpheus, may I ask for yours, my lady," he said bowing while gently taking your hand in his to kiss it.

"(Y/n) (L/n), it's a pleasure, my lord," you said formally.

"Ijekiel! It's time to leave," The Duke stated, walking towards the duo.

"Yes father," Ijekiel replied.

He walked away, joining his father in the carriage.

Once sat, he waved to your family that was gathered infront of the house. Yet, unbeknownst to everyone, he was waving specifically at you.

Your sister smiled and waved, along with your brother.

Your mother held your father's arm and waved, and you simply nodded.

The carriage drove off.

You turned around and walked to the front door, a servant opening it for you.