ᴬ ᵀʳⁱᵖ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ! ⁽³/³⁾

╔═══════☆♡☆═══════╗

╚═══════☆♡☆═══════╝

╚═══════☆♡☆═══════╝

"Jennette! What are you doing in here!?" The young Duke yelled angrily.

It scared her, causing her to flinch. She looked at him, fear and question in her eyes.

"Is there a reason I can't be in here?" She asked boldly.

This got Ijekiel angry. Very angry.

He took a deep breath. "I don't allow people in this room. It's very personal, please leave," he answered somewhat calmly.

She stayed quiet before walking past him and leaving.

Quietly, he heard the door shut. Once he knew that she was gone, he hurriedly shut the windows, leaving the curtains slightly open.

Once done, he walked over to the closet, taking the first article of clothing he could find, bringing it to his nose.

The platinum blonde sighed in relief, the smell only faded slightly, it was still very strong.

He left the room, deciding to check around the manor one last time for anything he needs to bring back with him.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Young Master!" A Maid shouted, running up behind Ijekiel.

He turned around, smiling. "Yes?" He asked happily.

She blushed a light pink, "will you be staying for dinner?" She asked.

He thought for a moment, yes, he wanted to spend a little more time with his father, but he also wanted to hurry home to his beloved.

"Yes, I'll be staying for dinner," he said after a long pause.

She nodded and bowed before walking away.

And with that, Ijekiel walked off to annoy the shit out of his father.

"Father~!" He called, barging into his father's office.

Roger hummed, "What is it?"

Ijekiel laughed, "nothing," he responded.

The young Duke walked behind his father, watching him work on boring documents.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫