𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝..

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑ 

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

The young noble couple slept peacefully in each others arms, exhausted from the long trip. You stirred from your light slumber at the slowing of the carriage. 

You rubbed your eyes gently, yawning quietly. You sat up slowly, cautious to not wake the duke.

Moving the curtains slightly and glacing outside, you sighed at the familiar sight of your aunt and uncle's estate.

You flinched slightly at the knock of the window, signaling your arrival and waking your beloved fiancé.

Ijekiel sat up beside you, holding your hand tightly. The coachman opened the carriage door, Ijekiel stood, holding his hand out to his fiancée. You stood, taking the duke's hand as you both strolled toward the manor as butlers aided the coachman with bringing inside your bags. 

You were greeted at the door by your little cousin as well as your aunt, uncle, and the head butler. They waved to you before you and the young lord followed the head butler to your room.

You both entered the beautifully royal blue decorated room. You smiled, sitting on the bed and tapping the spot next to you, beaconing Ijekiel to sit beside you as the maids silently finish unpacking your luggage.

You sighed, "love?". Ijekiel hummed questioningly. His gentle gold eyes widened in shock upon feeling your lips against his. He pulled you in his lap, placing his soft hands against your waist. 

You gasped quietly, giving the young lord a chance to push his tongue into your mouth. Unbeknownst to you, the platinum blond male could feel his erecting getting bigger by the second under your skirt. 

You flinched away as you heard a knock at the door, causing the young duke to let out a silent whine. You turned on the dukes lap to face the door, which after a stuttered "Come in" was opened to reveal your relatives.

You smiled and laughed, opening your arms for your little cousins to run into. "Antonino, Jaqueline, its been a while hasnt it?" you grinned, hugging the two tightly.

 They nodded in your clothes, sniffling and crying. You helped Antonino into your lap, and held Jaqueline's hand as she sat on the bed beside you. 

Your aunt and uncle stood by the doorway smiling happily watching you reunite with your young cousins. 

Ijekiel watched as you bonded with your relatives, he felt his heart melt as he observed, "my beautiful wife would be an even more amazing  mother," he thought to himself.

┍━━━━━━━🍀━━━━━━━┑

┕━━━━━━━🍀━━━━━━━┙

┕━━━━━━━🍀━━━━━━━┙

A/n: I'm alive! (Somehow)