Chapter 13

I was really upset at the fact Gandalf left liked that. I mean I really wanted to punch him in his face. 'I have some bad anger problems' I thought.

On the bright side Bilbo was doing a great job of keeping me calm. He would tell me corny jokes to make me laugh or he would poke my sides. He really knew me the best. But Thorin would get annoyed and yell or pull me up next to him. But I would sneak back to Bilbo.

At this moment Thorin was extra grumpy so I saw my chance.

"Watch this" I whispered to Bilbo

I snuk up behind Thorin. I nodded and started following him around. I stuck up my nose and puffed up my chest. I opened my mind to Bilbo.

'Look at me, I'm the mighty king of Erebor.' I trugged behind him
'I get angry when you talk, listen to me' Bilbo tried hard to control his laughter

"I'm so magestic, love me because of my hair flip" I fliped my hair. Bilbo looked scared, then I noticed that Fili, Kili and Balin's were laughing then stopped. Then it hit me. I said that out loud. I slowly turned around and saw a very angry Thorin.

"Umm ha Hi" I rubbed the back of my neck

"Hello" he said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder

"I can walk" I sighed

"No, no you can't obviously"

"Well can Dwalin or someone else carry-"

"Your staying there now queit." I sighed and rested my elbows on Thorin's back.

After a while Bilbo snuck up to us. At first he was hesitate. I shifted on Thorin so I could see his face. I started poking his cheek.

"Hey grumpy pants, do you mind spairing me a life and umm set me down" Thorin froze and gently put me down

"Do NOT leave my side" I went to walk away but he grabbed my arm. His eyes meant mine. They has sarrow and worry "Please" he whispered, I only nodded. Bilbo came along side of me and smiled.

I grabbed his hand gently and squeezed lightly. He nodded.

Most people won't understand our friendship. Bilbo and I have only known each other for 48 hours and we've become close friends. He can make me smile and laugh at the most saddest of times. We can act totally weird that no one could understand. But I know now that if the thing with the dwavers don't work out, I'll be going with him. He my brother now, my only brother. But he's also my hobbit. We can communicat just by looking or making motions to each other. No one will truly understand us.

"Air, I need Air" was all someone had to say to pull me back to life. I breathed in, but found I was perfectly fine.

"Dragon" Bilbo asked

"Yeah, how are you"

"I'm okay for now but I is getting a bit harder to breath" I nodded, we all came to a stop.

"Keep moving" Thorin called, while leaving the spot from in front of me "Nori, why have we stopped"

"The path its disappeared" he pointed out

"We've lost the path"

"Look, look for it all of you" Thorin shouted. We all started to sperate. I grabbed Bilbos hand but was again stopped by Thorin "No you don't" I pulled away from him.