Chapter 5

Well I'm excited as ever today. Today was my 193 birthday. 'Wow I'm old' I said to myself. But Alduin heard. 'You don't look older than 20 honey.' He said in my head. 'Yeah he's right, you look to young. Plus you still have a chance to get married to a new human man.' Thalia added in.

'listen you two this is my head and Azog just been having a bad 60 years, first we head to keep putting of our wedding, then he couldn't see me a lot, then some ass cuts off his arm in battle. Okay he's just had a bad time the last 60 years.' I told them they sighed and stopped talking. They always wanted me to meet a great guy and help me find my L'amour Vrai because they know Azog isn't good for me.

I grabbed my favorite Sapphire dress with a black corset and my white belt. I also grabbed my crown the necklace that Thrain's wife gave me. I put my sword to my hip then called for Thalia. She took me out of the mountain and down to the river. Alduin flew down just as I finished but I was just sitting there. Thalia was playing in the river. I think she was after a fish, but I could be wrong.

"The king wants you to come back, there doing well on the party planning. He even had goblins get deer meat for tonight. You should thank him, even though he looks little a fat, wrinkly, ugly tool." He said.

"I guess but your right he's really let himself go. But I'm not saying anything more than I too. Have you seen my body Alduin I have so many scars and I still have a bruises from the other day. Remember that?" I asked.

"I think you look fine, now get dressed. It looks like its gonna rain." I did as he said. But I didn't hind the necklace I was proud of it now. We got back just before the king was gonna send someone for me. I now have a plat form so Thalia can lay next to me, but I was still eye level with the king. I sat and looked at the king. Thalia was laying next to me and Alduin was asleep on my lap.

"I just wanted to thank you, for everything. Raising me and for tonight with having deer meat, not human or orc. So thank you."

"Your welcome, but we must start with what the goblins that you saved or they just want to say something to you." He stated. I nodded and we started.

~~~~ Small Time Skip~~~~

I was now getting a little annoyed and tired. Its been a couple hours of goblins thanking me or just talking to me. Thalia was on her back sleeping and Alduin flew off to play with some birds. But after a couple minutes a goblin came back and said there were people on what we called the front porch. So I sent them to retrieve them. At least this would be interesting.

"I don't want anyone killed today, it my birthday that's the least you could do." I said to the king.

"As you wish, but I can't promise about tomorrow." He said, I nodded. I turned in my chair placing my feet over the right arm of the chair. "Child really?" The King said but the goblins, were turning the corner with the people. But the looked like men, well dwarves. "Really, can't I get a break?" I whispered to myself.

"Now who would be so bold to come into my Kingdom so armed, on my daughters birthday." The king said pointing to me. I wore a smile on my face. The dwarves were taken back by my figure.

"Spies, theivs, assassins?"

"Dwarves, your majesty and princess. We found them on the front porch." One goblin said winking at me. Thalia saw and she jumped down, but I called her back.

"Keep a hold of her. Well don't just stand there search them!" The king said sitting back on his chair. The goblins searched them then throw there weapons in a pile in front of my chair. "Daughter do you wish to look at them, maybe find your present." He ordered.

"Is that an order or a question king?" I asked standing.

"That's an order child!" I stood and walked down to the pile. I told Thalia to stand in front of me and she did. I saw Orcrist. "I know this sword, Thalia. It only goes to a strong willing person." I said in Blackspeech while petting her. "You get me a bag, Thalia will take them down to the dungeons." I said, a goblin gave me a bag and I put all of the weapons in. I tied them to Thalia. "Take these to my room, Alduin will have you cut the ropes. Make sure no one sees you." I told her once more in Blackspeech, then she was off. I returned to my chair and had all eyes on me.

"What are you doing in these parts?" The king asked, but no one answered. "If they will not talk than we'll make them squak-" I interrupted him.

"Father no, you promised there will be no blood shed, today-"

"Child, you know your place upon me and my kingdom. Do you wish for more scars and bruises to be placed upon your body. Making you more ugly?" He was in my face now. I started to tear up, then he pushed me back in my chair. "Start with the youngest!" He said pointing to a young dwarves. But I heard someone shout Wait, then I saw a person walking toward the king. He came before him.

"Well, well, well look who it is Thorin, son of Thrain, son of Thror "King Under the Mountain" He paused for a second. My head turned and I was watching Thorin, my heart was racing. 'I know him, well his name' I said in my head.

"But I'm forgetting you don't have a mountain, and your not a king which makes you no one really." Okay now I'm pissed, but I don't know why. "I know someone who would pay a pretty price for your head, and just the head. You knew of whom I speak, so does my daughter. A pale orc astride a white warg."

"Azog, was destroyed in battle long ago." Thorin yelled.

"Really, than why is he to marry my daughter, after he gets your head?" I was standing now, with Thalia that had returned. Everyone looked at me, I put my head down. The king turned to Gunther "Send word to Azog, my daughter wish to have him here tonight in her bed and I have found his prize." With that Gunther went away now I'm totally pissed off.

"I do not wish for his presence in bed. Who do you think you are. Yes, we are to be married but you honestly think it will end the fighting. You don't know the power which I hold. I could end your life "king" He hit me with his mace cutting my face. Shutting me up.

"Do you wish to save them?" He said pointing to the group of dwarves. "Yes, I do!"

"Than you will be with him tonight if he shows. Do you understand?" He asked I nodded. "Take them to the dungeons. Then we shall await my daughters fate." The goblins took them down but before they pushed Thorin away our eyes met. He looked disappointed and scared.