~Ending Part 1~

Just when things couldn't get worse Dain just had to say something about me and my new found friends.

"So we don't need war aye? Your the one who brought the Dragons." He said with hate.

That's it. I formed back into my human form and walked right up to Dains face. Nai, Dilas and Milas followed my every move.

"Dragon-borns?" Dain whispered. "But they are dead."

"Obviously four survived. Now I have as much dwarve in me as you do as of this excatly moment. So please tell me why I should be fighting."

"What?" He laughed. "A dragon-born a dwarve? You think your funny?"

"No not really, I wouldn't mess with a woman who bares a kings child." His head snapped at me.

"What do you mean?"

Looking back at Thorin I locked his mind with mine. 'I'm sorry you had to find out this way. I meant to tell you last night, but I needed to be alone. I hope you forgive me." Nothing, he said nothing. Sighing I looked back at Bard and Gandalf who nodded there heads.

"I am having Thorin's heir. I bare his child within me. I don't not wish to fight someone who will be my family. If that will ever happen."

Dain burst out laughing."You! With Thorin." He then looked at the Mountain. From his smile fading I knew Thorin had walked away. "It is true!" He whispered.

The sound of Earth breaking, and growling made my stomach turn.

"He is here!" I whispered. Suddenly, worms came from the mountain and I could hear. Dain, Bard and Thranduil yelling commands at there army's.

Dains army rounded in front of the Elves still protecting Erebor. Gandalf started yelling at Thranduil.

"Guys?" Nai, Dilas and Milas locked eyes with me. "We do not die today! We must show them who we are!"

"Every step of the way!" Nai yelled.

"I'm up for a good fight!" Dilas said I laughed at his comment. Milas only nodded. "I'll cover the pregnant lady! You too protect Dale as much as you can." Dilas yelled.

They all nodded and changed into dragons. Milas and Nai flew off. Dilas looked down at me. "Well are you joining or not?" Laughing I formed into a dragon. Then went off to battle. Not that there was much of a fight.

-------------

I could feel Azog trying to weaken me and so far he was doing a pretty damn good job of it. It didn't help that Thorin had already started it by what he had said and basically ignored the child I carry of his.

Dilas has separated from me and I could see Milas and Nai in the city now.

"Great more fucking trolls!" I roared as I saw them come out of the tunnels. I started for them, but a wave of sickness struck me and I fell to the ground losing my dragon form in the process.

I saw an orc heading for me but a hammer had stopped it from finishing it's path.

"Dain!" I breathed. He smiled at me, then helped me up as more dwarves circled around us.

"Need of an assistants M'lady?"

"Very much so yes."

"Anything for the woman who carrys an heir to the throne."

"So you like me now?" I questioned as I stabbed an orc.

"Never hated you!" He yelled "Being stubborn is all." I laughed. "Where is Thorin?"