Chapter 14

( ) those will mean elvish. Love you guys :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we kept walking my side started hurting more, and more. But I wasn't the only one. I would peek through Legolas's arm here and there to find a very annoyed and hurting Thorin.

"Thorin, what's wrong lad" Dwalin nudged him

"Nothing" He said coldly

"I find it hard to believe" Balin stepped forward

"I'm just tired of this pain" Thorin grummbled

"Lad what pain, are you hurt" Dwalin asked

" No Brother I'm afraid he isn't"

I cut out the conversation then. I knew I was causing him unwanted pain. I was weak and that's all he thought, and if Dwalin found out, if anyone found out it would need some big explaining. Now is not the time for that.

(Laci, you worry to much, for what do you fear) Legolas asked me in Elvish

(Nothing, just in a tad bit of pain) I saw his smile fade from his face when i said that

(I'm so sorry, i didn't mean for you to get hurt)

(You worry to much)

(Why doesn't your dragon want to heal) Taureil asked

(I am hurt beyond prepare at this point, I have broken ribs, they are shattered. My blood can heal minor thing's, not major things) She nodded

When continued walking a bit before and elvish man met use at the front doors. I smiled looking and remembering all the fun times I had here. Also of how beautiful it was. Legolas saw my smile and he smile at that. He handed me off to the brown headed man.

But once i cringed in pain from moving my spot in Legolas's arms. Thorin didn't really agree.

"She stays with us" He announced

"She needs healing" Legolas moved towards him

" She Stays WITH US" Thorin yelled. I cringed at the loudness of his voice. I pulled on the young Elves robe.

"Yes, M'lady" he asked sweetly

"Please just take me away to the hospital. I know what will come to me if I wait any longer to heal my ribs" He nodded, then turning and walking away.

I heard many people yelling my name and shouting at the elves but he kept walking. For which I was very glad.

After a long awaited walk, we finally reached where we wanted to come. He set me gently down on a bed and an elven women come into the room. She had long red hair, she wore a very pretty light blue dress.

Without a word and only me give her a nod so cut off my shirt and wrapped my boobs so they wouldn't show. She helped me stand and I put on little shorts, then she helped me lay down again. She nodded and left.

Once I was alone I went to work.

Thorin POV

This was just great. Where here stuck in cells, Laci got taken away. Bilbo is lost and as it looks right now we won't be getting out very soon.

But my pain in my ribs went away not to long ago. But now a new pain has started about. It's like a loneliness and a sadness that i just can't shake off.

Thurandiul and I had a very interesting conversation. But he soon found out about Laci and he had a hopeful look in his eye. A need was what he was looking for. I had to do something anything.

"I'm her betrothed" Was all I said, I didn't want to but I just said it. With that he became very angry and set me back to this place.

I was sitting on the floor, rethinking everything that just happened.

"Fess up Thorin, what is troubling you" Balin asked looking out of his cell

"Tell me, Why do I worry about that girl, why do I feel  lonely when she isn't around, Why do I feel her pain. I don't want to"

I sighed knowing that I'm not getting anywhere.

"Dwarve, you know nothing of yourself" I heard a very familiar voice. Then blonde elve that took Laci away appeared in front of my cell.

"And"

I saw everyone else come to the front of there cell. He smiled lightly

" L'amour Vrai"

"What"

He smiled again "You feel that don't you. You feel scared, but not you. Its from her, she's scared right now."

"I don't feel anything" I lied. Inside I felt scared, hurt and lonely. I wanted to sit and shake but I couldn't.

"Your funny, not caring for your L'Amour Vrai. Your soul wants you too But" he came closer to the cell "I know your secrets, so does your friends over there. I warn you Thorin Oakensheild, if you don't tell her. Bad things will come." He backed away

"What does L'amour Vrai mean" I heard Fili asked out

"It means True love, or soul bound. An ancient race has it." He said than walked away

"Balin" I called out

"Yes lad"

"I know nothing of this, but I'm afraid I'm stuck in this"

--------------------
Sorry guyys.

I will be updating much sooner after I'm out of school in a week. Thank you guys for being patient. Love you