VS Warren Ellsworth

Both pokemon stepped up to the ring. Your team fell back as did Warren's. Misty leaned up against the stone wall, looking intently over at you both. She clenched her hands together as the battle between you and Warren was about to begin. You locked eyes with him, deducing he already had at least three plans in mind.

Now was your time alright. You cracked your neck and knuckles, slammed your fists together, and got ready for action.

(Y/N): Nidoran! Use double kick!

Warren: Rock throw.

Nidoran ran up and got ready for his kicks of fury. Graveler slammed down into the ground and threw the rocks over towards Nidoran. Nidoran dodged the rocks and flipped over and dived towards Graveler. Graveler blocked the attack but still took the hit in full force. You smirked as the fighting-type move was more than enough to send the enemy to the ground.

Graveler rolled along the ground and peered up at Nidoran.

(Y/N): Go in for another double kick!

Nidoran called out and moved in for another double kick. Graveler quickly got up and Warren smirked a little.

Warren: Now's our chance. Take it and use Self-Destruct!

You were taken aback by Warren using a member of his team as a means to suffer. But even more so against a Nidoran. Graveler grabbed Nidoran and stopped the attack. Graveler held Nidoran close and used the move, taking both out of the fight. You looked at him and cocked an eyebrow.

(Y/N): So...what was the game plan there?

Warren: My Graveler is typically used for front-round defense. While rock types are resistant to poison types, a Nidoran using double kick would have gone down without much effort to my pokemon. Secondly, this is meant to be a learning experience for you. Can't really teach you anything if, and I mean this with no offense, I'm wiping the floor with a single pokemon.

You scoffed a little as you tossed out Machop next.

Warren: I see your first type is mainly fighting. Type advantage I see.

(Y/N): Yeah. Figured I could at least try a little something.

Warren nodded and quickly tossed out a Golem.

Warren: Alright then.

(Y/N): Seismic Toss and then Take Down!

Warren: Let's start this slow. Rock Throw!

Golem slammed his hands into the ground and got ready for the attack. Quickly, Machop ran up and got ready for action his own way. Golem chucked the massive stone towards Machop who dodged it by sliding underneath it. Machop spun around in the air and waited for the next rock to be thrown. Once it was, Machop summoned all of his strength and grabbed the rock mid-air, and threw it back at Golem. Golem shielded itself and took the full force of the attack.

Machop screamed a little and went in for a use of takedown.

Warren: Dodge it with roll out!

Golem leapt back a little and enacted the move. The pokemon was able to move around your own in a great deal of speed, getting behind Machop within a second or two.

(Y/N): Snapback and take him!

Machop spun around just before Golem was able to grab him. Quickly, Machop grabbed the larger pokemon and brought him to the ground, and used takedown. Machop winced in pain slightly as the recoil hit him like a truck. Once the attack was up, Golem's hand slammed onto the back of Machop's neck as the larger pokemon threw him down onto the ground.