Frisk: As Pretty As The Ocean.

It was like I couldn't breathe,

This olive green dress was cute, but it was sexy too, 

TOO sexy. . . 

Like, the dress was hugging my curves. . .

And not to mention the long sheer leaf-patterned cardigan that is the same color as the dress that hides off my bare shoulders. . 

I mean, on a average Friday night I would definitely wear something like this, but today is special. . . 

Fuck, what have I become?

"Frisk, calm down, darling. You look great!"

"Haa, I- I don't know, I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack- this- this is too much for me."

Now, today is Saturday, judgement day if you'd like to call it, where I take Chara out on a small . . . friendly ride to a small beach that's close to where my god moms live. I went there before and it was beautiful, so I decided, why not take him? With his beautiful self-

FUCK FRISK STOP IT-

"Oh, goodness! Mr. Dreemurr should be grateful to be in your beautiful presence!" My uncle Pap gasps, while my other uncle nods, 

"Thanks. . . I'm just. . . so nervous. . . like. . . like- what if I mess up? And he says no? Then I would be sitting at the beach looking pretty with mascara running down my eyes with the running thought that no one would ever love me-"

"Frisk! Relax, my dear." My uncle Ton retorts, as I could only just wheeze back in response.

I mean. . . what if he doesn't like me like that? What if I was just jumping to quick conclusions about this. . ?

No. . . I'm gonna stop being a Frisky-Downer. If he says no, then its alright! We'll still be okay as . . . the 'f' words. . . 

UGGHHHH

Its gonna be okay. I got this.

.

.

.

I don't got this. 

I drove back home on my motor bike, totally forgetting that the thing's been dusting in our garage for almost a whole year while I was walking around and getting my ass kicked by everyone.

I text Chara, saying that I was outside as he then replied with saying that he was on his way.

Now, I am panicked, 

What if he didn't want me to dress nice?

Wait. . . I asked him on the date. . . 

FUCKKKKKK WHATS WRONG WITH ME I USED TO BE SMART

I then heard the door open, looking over to see Chara wearing some black jeans with a black jean jacket with a white shirt with his man purse hanging from across his shoulders. 

And when I tell you. . . I was literally drooling, you could almost see through the shirt, though he wasn't really buff, he does have a nice ab structure. .