Frisk: Fist Bumps & Regret Humps

The party's going great!

Everyone's having fun, eating, drinking, playing party games, grooving to music!

You might be wondering; Frisk, where are you right now?

As of right now, I'm currently drinking wine in a corner, calmly, without making any interactions to the male audience. . .

Because Chara's with them.  . 

"Home girl, this isn't like you!" Hanzo walks over me, stepping his feet to the party music as I sigh, 

"M' fine, Hanzo. Just a little sad."

"Why? Want me to drop you off at home?"

"Nah, I'm fine here, actually. The wine tastes great!"

". . . Its about Chara, isn't it. . ?"

". . . . . Pleasse, Hanzo! Its like every time I look to his direction my fuckin' vagina just comes to life!"

"Okay, when you describe it like that, it sounds weird. . "

"It IS weird!"

"I mean hey, its emotions, and pheromones, believe or not adults are still vulnerable to shit like that. Its natural."

"Its natural to have sexual thoughts about your house mate?"

". . . Yeah! I had sexual thoughts about some plumber who came to plumb my toilet and to fix my sink, I was gonna charge him a extra fee to stay with his fine asss~"

". . . What's up with you and repair people?"

"Simple! They can repair my insides like they repair the toilets and shit~"

"Ew."

"You're the last person to be  saying ew, Missy."

". . . I know. . . "

"Hey, don't be ashamed! I mean hey, its not like Chara's a bad dude! And to be very honest, you two are so cute!"

"Cute? Gross."

". . . If he was to fall and hurt his head, you would be the first person to be over there. ."

"Because. . . I care about him!"

"Mhm. Keep that excuse, girly." He giggles, sipping onto his wine as I scoff.

"Where'd you get that suit?"

"Oh, your Unc' made it for me! He said that I had a nice body frame and wanted to make me a outfit for tonight!"

"That's nice. . . where is he?"

"Oh he's over there! He wanted me to come check on you, and I'm glad he did. I don't want you over here moping about having human emotions, homegirl." He wraps his arm around me, "Come on! Let's go dance! You just need to let it out!"

Believe it or not, he's right. . .

The last couple of months has just been hellfire within us. . .

The least I could do is have a little dance to myself. . 

It was like after a while of swaying to the groove, it was like all of my troubles was out of the window,

Maybe it was also because of how much alcohol I drunk before making my way towards the dancefloor, but it was like I was the only one there, with no one to judge me, with no one to say that I'm not dancing right, I feel good.