Chara: Change Of Plans . .

"Can I at least take a shower first before we head off to the battle field?"

"Hanzo, you Git! You can't just go off and shower before our fight!" 

"Why not?! Unlike you, I want to smell good!"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

". . Goats stink- AHHHHHHHH!"

"No!- Asriel! Stop choking Hanzo out, we don't have time for this!" 

I thought that the preparation process would be easier than I'd thought it would be, but I was sorely mistaken by Frit and Frat arguing over taking a shower. With Frisk, she patiently sat in the interrogation room, every time I check on her she waves and smiles. Seeming that she's in better condition compared to before, I think that our plan would be better than before. 

"Frisk? Why are your headphones off?"

"I don't feel his presence anymore. I felt like a weight has just been taken off of my shoulders. Don't worry, if he comes back I'll know what to do."

I sat beside her, fiddling with my fingers as she hummed. 

"The better question of all of this is 'are you ready'?"

"Of course I am. I'm ready to defeat him for good. . "

She stares for a moment, her eyes becoming more gloom before she places her hand on top of mine. 

"Baby. . I know that this may sound crazy. But. . I think that you guys should stay here."

"What?! No! Frisk, he could-"

"I know." She firmly interrupts me, "Trust me, I've been thinking about this all day. . just hear me out, please. . "

Though I wanted to protest, I decided to sit down and listen to what she had to say. What could I have done, say no? Well. . I can. . but if anyone knows more about Mr. Song, it is his own daughter. . 

"I've been hearing his voice. . speaking to me through the music. . " She starts, tapping onto her headphones. "The music thankfully prevented him from hearing you all, but he was still able to talk to me. He was chanting in my ear, screaming out what he was going to do. I ignored him at first. . but he started to say things that got to me. Something about how he knows what we are doing. . that nothing would ever work. . I couldn't help but fear for not only my health but you guys well-being too. ." she takes a deep breath, wiping a tear from her eye, "I don't want you guys to get hurt. . all I want is to kill him for good. . and end this nightmare once and for all. ."

"So. .  you want to go out on your own?"

She nods, "Its the safest option. . I'm pretty sure that he knows that you all are coming. He'd never expect me to go out on my own. He thinks that I'm weak anyways." She calmly sighs, "The best you all could do for me is stay here, where its safe. I could install a microphone and tracker so just in case if anything goes wrong, you all can contact me." 

"Frisk. . are you sure about this?"

She nods once again, smiling as she pulled me in for a kiss. 

"I'm positive."

"Alright. . I'll let the gang know. . I don't know how they'll be able to take the news but I'll try my best to convince them."

"Its fine. I know that they'll be tough to convince, but trust me on this. . this is the only way. . " She grimly states out, looking at me with a serious face while she sat up in her seat. "With all of you here, it'll only get you all killed. . . like Hanzo said, he is powerful. . and the only person that can stop him is me. ."