Chara: Do You Really Know Song Eun-Ji?

TW: Mentions of abuse! 

"So. . . you're the asshole who's fucking with my homegirl?"

There was silence. Frisk?. .no. . her father eyes were darker then usually, examining the room and sighing. 

"Answer us, or else. ." Growls Asriel.

"Or what? You're gonna hit me?" He sneers, leaning back on the chair before letting out another sigh. "I don't even know why you all bother with her. . she's not worth your time. ."

"Enough with the bullshit. . who are you?"

"Why, I'm Frisk Gaster!" His voice perks up, changing it to sound exactly like Frisk. He then bursts into a bundle of wheezed laughter while leaning his head back. 

"We're not gunna get anything out of him. . " Hanzo whispers, ". . We may have to beat it out of him. . "

"What?! Are you crazy?!" I whisper back at him, 

"Do it. ." A strained voice called out, we look over to see that Frisk eyes were blinking between her regular chocolate eyes and the horrific white. "If you have to hit me, do it! Its okay-"

"Shut it, you little shit." Her father's voice then became more dominant, her eyes turning back into the white color. "Just a small reminder, boys. . hurt me. . and you hurt her. . and you wouldn't want to hurt your precious girl would ya'?"

". . Just please, answer our questions and neither of you would have get hurt. ."  Asriel calls out, he only stares at the three of us with dark eyes before sighing. 

"Ahh. . what the hell. . . what do you want from me?" 

"What did Frisk do to you that night?" I ask while laying my hands on the desk.

". . She killed me. . that's what she did. . " 

"What happened that caused her to do that?"

". . She's evil. . . killed me out of cold blood and left me for the pits. . . that's- not true!" Her voice changed back to normal, more pained and strained. "I killed him to defend myself! He's horrible! He-"

His scream erupted her own voice, letting out a low growl before he looked up at me. 

"Don't listen to anything that she says. . she's a liar. ."

"Frisk is many things. . but she's not a liar. . "

". . She ruined my life. ."

"How did she ruin your life, sir?" Hanzo questioned, making him scoff.

"Why should I even tell you?"

"We just need to understand. . . why you're causing all of this destruction to the city. . ?"

"Bombing a bank is considered construction to the whole damn city? Hell- the entire world is corrupted from a small piece of paper. . why not burn it all?" He laughs out with a smirk.

". . Do you remember Elijah Brambilla? The man that you revived? What was the reason for that?" Asriel began to inquire, holding his phone under the table to record our conversation. 

"I've been watching you all. . for a while. ." He hums, crossing his legs, "And on the news it showed that the poor little guy was hanging from on top of that orphanage. I wanted to know who killed him. . and his answer was the same as mine. . Frisk Gaster. . "

"Both of you are disgusting assholes." Hanzo mumbles, enough for all of us to hear. "She had to protect herself from the both of you."

"Do you really know, Frisk Gaster? Oh- better yet! Do you know Song Eun-Ji?"