Chara: You Don't Understand

"Frisk? Are you okay?"

Its been a few good weeks since 'the incident', she almost managed to find the man who was the cause of the outbreak near Momento tu de vida unfortunately didn't catch him and he got away. Though, she seems way off ever since. 

She's been playing the piano for as long as I can remember. Its like our piano room is her new room now. What makes the situation even worst is that she won't even talk to Maya; and the two are so very close. .

"Did she say anything, Mister Dreemurr?"

"Not yet. .Let me try knocking again." 

I try to knock onto the piano room door harder onto my second attempt. It seems like today, she was playing a soft tune in a aggressive manner. From the door I could hear a slam on the keyboard while she is playing a yet gorgeous melody from it. 

"Frisk? Can we talk?"

The piano stops, as I can then hear footsteps coming closer to the door before it opens. She had a messy bun in her hair, with dark circles around her eyes with her lips being almost chapped. 

"Go ahead, My, I got this." I whisper over to her. She nods in response, smiling at Frisk before she then makes her way into the kitchen. After she leaves, I walk into the piano room alongside Frisk, who continued to stare at me in confusion. "Hey, Cariño. . is everything alright?"

She just stares, before walking back to her piano with no reply. Ghosting her hands over the keys before playing her aggressive tune once again. 

"Frisk. . . I need to know what happened back there. . . did he hurt you? Did you see his face?"

No reply. . . like always. . .

"Frisk. You can't just stay silent forever! This man is still out there, roaming free and hurting people!"

". . . Why not? You did. . " She croaked out, her voice raspy and cracked. 

"That. . . . Kiliano. . . " I stood behind her with a lump in my throat, not knowing what else to say before I cleared my throat. "Do as I say, Frisk. Not what I do! Like you've said to me before, there is absolutely no point in hiding again! You're basically killing yourself in here, not to mention. . . when was the last time you ate?" I go over to her, looking down at her seeing that her shirt that fitted her weeks ago could barely fit her. She didn't answer my question, as her hands began to get more rougher on the keys, making the melody come out more abrupt and loud. 

"Frisk! Talk to me!" 

No answer. 

"Frisk!"

No answer. 

"Frisk, you're being a hypocrite! Hiding whatever that you're hiding is not benefiting you on your own behalf! The more you keep quiet, the more damage that is going to be done!"

Her tune stops, she looks up from the piano and then turns around towards me. 

". . I'm sorry. . . I wish I could tell you. . . but. . . he's watching me. . ."

"Who? Who's watching you?"

"I. . . . can't tell you. . ."

"Why not?"

Her lips quivered, looking sharply to her left as her breathing hitched. 

". . . I can't. . . I'm so sorry. . . "

"Frisk. . . I understand th-"

"No, you don't!" She screams, the lights began to flicker, her eyes glowing a white color as she rose from her seat.

"Frisk? What's the matter?"

"You took everything from me! I lost my mind because of you!"

"Frisk. . . what are you talking about?"

She stared off, tears spilling from her eyes before she began to sob. 

"I'm sorry. . . this is all my fault. . . I didn't mean to hurt you. . ."

". . . Frisk. . . you never hurt me, baby." I slowly walk over to her side, wrapping my arm around her shoulder and going to my knees when she fell onto the ground. 

"I did what I had to. . . You were. . . about to. . . "

"Do what?. . . Frisk?"

I look into her eyes that were still white. I couldn't help but to tremble in fear. . . realizing that maybe she wasn't talking to me. . . but just who is she talking to. . .?

"No! Stay back!" She gasps, pushing me away from her as she crawls over to the piano hastily. I stared over to the direction that she was looking at to see that no one was there. I go back over to her and kneeled to her level.

"What's wrong, Frisk? What do you see?"

"Don't come near me! I swear! I can defend myself!"

"From what? From who?"

She then let out a scream. A very, very loud scream. Like a banshee, the scream broke the glass chandelier that was above us, and I moved us out of the way before any of the glass could reach to our skin. She gasps for air, her sobs continuous. . a tear came out of my eye from seeing her so scared and anxious. . 

"Frisk? Mi amor? Can you hear me?"

She looks over at me, her eyes slowly turning back to normal, tears still falling from her eyes that softened when she looked over at me.

"Chara?" Her voice even more cracked called out to me.

"I'm here. Are you alright?"

". . . Shit, your chandelier!" She gasps, crawling over to it, "I'm so sorry! I-I'll fix it!" She attempt to grab the glass onto the floor, her hands starting to bleed out from the glass, 

"No, honey, stop! You're hurting yourself." I go over to her, gently picking her up as she began to sob in my arms.

"I'm so sorry . . . I fucked up everything. . ."

"You didn't, angel. Its just a cheap chandelier that I bought off of Amazon. It was too small for the room anyways, don't worry."

". . . Chara. . . I know who the man is. . . . he is one of Gaster's experiments and he's watching me as we speak. . ." She whispers in my ear. "Keep me in here. . . its for the best. . . I don't want you or Maya to get hurt. . . just give me a broom and dustpan and I'll be fine. . ."

"What about your hands? I'll bring a first aid for you. . ."

". . .Thanks, Chars. . ."

I nod, smiling and pulling her in for a kiss. 

"Anything for you, angel. . . I'll be right back. . ."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MISSION TALE III: REVAMPED

a.n: AHHHH NEW POVVVVVV I HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THE SERIES SO FAR <3<3

I love you all and as always be sure to take care of yourselves!! 💓💓

And also if you could be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments! I love to read them uwu

See you all in the next update! 💕