Frisk: Him.

Shit. I feel like I'm dying out here. We were far gone from Momento Tu De Vida and now its just a matter of me grabbing this shit head and managing to yank that stupid face mask off of his face Scooby-Doo style. It was a struggle getting past the panicked crowd on the sidewalk, and the asshole had to make it more difficult for me and climbed onto the busy highway in front of us. 

Of. Fucking. Course. 

Having no other choice, I followed him, cautiously ran into the traffic as cars loudly beeping in my ear along with the angry drivers shouting and yelling for the both of us to get off the road. One of the cars almost hit my hip, the lady cursing out in Russian while I couldn't make my apology at all. 

He was the first one to make it across the highway, with me following behind him, he runs over to a small forest and I managed to throw a rock at the back of his head, making him tip over and fall in shock. Finally, I run over to him groaning and holding onto the back his head. I turn him over, his face mask still intact as I let out a chuckle.

"Gotcha, bitch."

Before I could even grab onto his face, he threw a handful of dirt into my face that got into my eye. I yelped, falling down on my ass while I screamed, hearing his footsteps go away from me. I grabbed my water bottle from my purse, spilling half of the bottle into my eyes to clean them while shakily getting back up before running towards the direction of his steps. 

My eyes finally recover from the dirt, now seeing that he ran back towards the street on the sidewalk. I rush behind him, my legs burning but I refused to stop; I need to get to him if its the last thing that I'll do. 

He makes a sharp turn towards the alleyway, almost making me lose my sight of him but managed to get back on track. He then jumped onto a ladder, rushingly climbing up on it before reaching the top of the building while rushing away. I climb up, struggling mostly from my heels but I didn't fall to my death just yet. I look over, seeing that he was jumping over from building to building to get farther away from me. 

I unfortunately had to get rid of my heels, leaving them on the top of the Momento Tu De Vida building before running towards the ledge of the building. I take a deep breath, and crossed my fingers and jumped over towards the other building. Barely making it, I continued to run and jump over each building that he was once on before we then reach towards the last close building across the block. 

It was like one of those scenes on those cowboy movies that I used to watch when I was younger. You know; where both of the cowboys were staring dead at each other and their hands on their gun holsters waiting for the right moment to shoot their shots? That was exactly how we were positioned, except that only one of us were holding the gun and sadly, it isn't me. 

He darts at my direction, bashing into my chest, resulting in me losing my balance and crashing onto the hard cold concrete below me while he was hovering above. He pointed his gun at me, letting out a small laugh. I swiped him off of his feet with my leg, as he successfully falls onto the ground. I go over him quickly, grabbing the gun from his hand and then taking the same position as him. He lets out a low laugh, making me shiver before he then said. 

"abojichorom ttalchorom . . . "

 . . . Like father. . . 

. . . Like Daughter. . . 

No. . . . No. . . .

Its him. . . . 

"Appa. . . ?"

"Its been a while, Jagiya. . . . I hope you didn't miss me. . . "

No. . . this can't be real. . . . this is probably just another stupid hallucination!

Please. . Let this be a stupid hallucination. . 

Forgetting that he was below me, he did the same exact action as me, and I banged my head onto the concrete, making me lose my conscious almost. I touch the side of my head, feeling blood seeping out of a gash that then makes my breathing uneasy. I look up, seeing that his mask was now off. . . his disgusting face looking down to me while he looked at me with a dark smirk.

"Good to see you, Eun-Ji. . . You grew up to look just like your mother." He takes out a knife, slashing my cheek as I could do nothing but scream out in pain. "Shame. You don't deserve to have the beauty of your mother, you murderer."

"Frisk!"

I heard a voice, Asriel? Hanzo? Chara? It was like I couldn't hear nothing anymore, like I couldn't scream out for help. 

This feels like a sick dream. . . . please. . . . let this be a sick. . . sick. . . dream. . . 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MISSION TALE III: REVAMPED

a.n: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO SORRY FOR ANOTHER DELAY BUT IM SO PUMPED FOR THE NEXT PART OF THISSSSS AND MT III AND THE UPCOMING BOOKS ARE GONNA BE WAYYYYY LONGER THAN THE FIRST TWO AND IM SO SORRY ABOUT THATT :((( 

I love you all and be sure to take care of yourselves! I love you!!! 💞

And as always and if you can, be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments! I love to read and reply to them as soon as I can! uwu

Until the next chapter yall, byeee!!!! <3