Chara: The Little Girl Who Couldn't Speak English

This may be a long chapter so get comfy! <3

Since Frisk's breakdown, we all agreed that she was to stay inside of the piano room until she clear things out with the culprit. I sometimes eavesdrop on what she says to him, but its like she's almost whispering to the fact that I couldn't even hear her. 

Maya's been a little down, since Frisk was as close to a mother figure as she needs right now, but she's still happy, hanging out with me and the gang while still being concerned about Frisk.

"Do you think she'll be okay, Mister Dreemurr?"

". . I don't know, to be truly honest. . but I have faith in her. You should to, she's a strong woman."

"Yeah. . . like Rosa!"

"Yeah," I chuckle, "Just like her. Hey, wanna go finish the season finale?"

"Not without Miss Frisk. . . if you don't mind?"

"Oh, of course. Frisk would kick my ass if she finds out that we watched it without her."

We both share a laugh. I looked over at the clock, seeing that it was nearing the time that we make it to the D.O.G.S building.

"Hey, are you ready to go, My?"

"Yeah! I'm good!" She smiles, putting her phone in the strawberry bag that Frisk gives her. 

"Alright, just give me a minute, here's the keys, I'll meet you at the car." I smile, giving her the keys before we both parted ways. 

I walk towards the door, hearing Frisk whispering once again before I knock. The whispers stop for a moment, my knock making her gasp while I could hear her stumble on her feet, managing to finally get towards the door. 

"Chara?"

"Hey, Frisk. . you alright?"

"God. . . I miss hearing your voice. . ."

"Same here. . . How is everything. . ?"

"Horrible. . . he left my head. . . at least for now. . . but I'm afraid that he may possess my body somehow. . . he threatened it a lot. . ."

". . . Frisk. . . Since he's not hear I really want to ask. Who is he?"

There was once silence, before Frisk let out a small whisper.

"I'm sorry. I'll see you soon, baby. Love you. ."

I frown, hearing the fear in her shaky voice. I reply back, saying that I loved her too before I then walked away from the door, making my way out of the house with Maya waiting in the car. 

"You ready, Mister Dreemurr?" Maya asks from the window, I nod in response, getting into the driver's seat and driving away from our home and to the D.O.G.S department. 

Pulling up towards the building, I see Papyrus sitting on a bench just beside it. I park in the front as me and Maya gets out of the car. Papyrus looks up, giving a small smile and waving at Maya. Maya waves back, letting out a small giggle before she goes to give Papyrus a hug. Maya was able to meet both Mettaton and Papyrus several times before thanks to Frisk, and gained a pretty close friendship with one another from their times of meeting. Papyrus pats her back, before looking over at me. He gets up, letting go of Maya before clearing his throat.

"Hello, Chara. Its been a while, hasn't it?"

"It has. Its good to see you, Mr. Gaster. What brings you here today?"