Chara: Don't Save Me.

"This is it. . . this could be life or death for the both of us. ."

"Hey, don't think like that, baby. . . I'll get you through this, I promise."

We stood in front of one another, Frisk's dark, anxious and tired eyes staring into mine. We began to speak out on our plans through small whispers to make sure that he wouldn't be able to hear us. 

Oh, right, what is the plan?; Not to die, I guess. I'll try my best to improve it through here, this plan is more likely to interrogate him, to see what his true motivation is through Frisk without hurting her. .

"Chara. . . I need you to promise me something." She whispers out to me,

"What is it?"

"If shit does hit the fan, and if he possesses me. .  . and if he tries to hurt you with my body. . . please. . . defend yourself."

"What?! No way, I'm not hurting you!"

"Chara, listen to me!" She almost broke out of her whisper, shuddering while looking to her sides frantically before looking back at me. "He is powerful. . . almost as powerful as me. . . if you don't defend yourself or fight back you will get hurt, or die even. I can't risk that, not at all."

". . I have an idea,"

"What is it?"

"How about I just chain you up onto a chair? Maybe that'll stop him from trying to harm anybody."

". . You have a point. . there's handcuffs under the bed that you can use."

"Okay- Wait, why is there handcuffs under our bed?"

"I would tell you, but now's really not the time to get ideas." She lets out a rasp chuckle, "Now, please hurry. . I don't know when he'll be back . . "

I rush upstairs, fortunately seeing the handcuffs right under the bed like she said. I went back into the piano room along with a dining chair. She understood what to do, sitting onto the chair and placing her arms behind the back of it. I then gently placed the handcuffs onto her wrists and locking them.

"Lock them tighter, Chars. . its okay. . its not like I haven't been in handcuffs before." She reassures me, I couldn't help but let out a small laugh before tightening the cuffs onto her wrists, I hear her groan, which made me immediately stop what I was doing as I looked up at her. 

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, baby. . its tight. . but that's how its supposed to be. You're not hurting me, I promise." She looks back, giving a small smile. 

"Okay. . " I sigh, walking around so that I can sit back in front of her. "Do you know where he is?"

"No. . but I can feel his presence when he is here. . I can see him as well, sadly. . that horrible. . . horrible face. . . "

"I'm so sorry, Frisk. . that you have to go through this. ."

"Don't be. As long as I have you and the gang; I have no worries about having no help. . . you know. . for almost half of my life I thought that I was always going to be alone. . but. . " She sniffled, looking up to prevent tears to fall from her eyes, "You guys. . really changed that for me. . . and I want to thank you for that. ."

Not helping it, I go over to her and cup my hands over her cheek before sharing a kiss with her, small sobs came from her lips but they were muffled from mine. I then pull away, wiping the tears from her eyes. 

"You're so very welcome, Frisk. . Its an absolute honor to help you. . . We'll get through this together, okay?"

She nods in response, using my hands to cover her face while she sobbed. 

"I know, angel. . . just let it out, okay? You got this. . . we got this. ."

"I love you, Chara Dremmurr. . " She manages to choke out, I pull her face back up, kissing her once again, 

"I love you more, Frisk Dremmurr." I smile, rubbing her cheek with my hand. Her eyes fluttered dreamily, smiling along with me before her eyes then widen, 

"Chara, back up. . he's here. . "

I obey, stepping away from her and sitting back down in my seat. Her eyes then close, before opening back up with her eyes being back to that haunting white color once again. 

". . Frisk?"

"Whatever you do. . . don't try to save me. . ."

"What? Wait- Frisk?!"

The scene was terrifying. . she thrashed and screamed out from the chair, her wrists starting to bleed from the cuffs pulling onto her skin. 

"Frisk!"

I picked up the keys to the cuffs, about to run over before she then screams louder.

"Don't! Stay back!"

"Frisk, you're hurting yourself!"

"Don't save me! B-Back away!"

Saying that I wasn't gunna shit myself at this exact moment would be a complete understatement. . it was only a few seconds later before the screaming then stopped. I could hear soft sobs and whimpers coming from her while her head was down. 

"Chara. . ."

"Frisk. . are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. . . uncuff me. . . please. . ."

"Is he gone?"

She nods slowly, her head still drooped down towards her feet. I go behind her and placed the key into the lock of the cuffs and unlocking it. She gets up, rubbing her wrists and groaning before she raises her head, smiling. 

. . . No. . . her eyes. . . 

Before I could even think, she ran over and kicked me down, my head hit onto the chair that she was once sitting on stunning me down onto the wooden floor. My body was fuzzy, but my vision was however perfectly clear. I see her go towards her piano, giggling lowly as I see her pull out a gun from the inside of it.

I would have thought that she would have pointed it at me, but the outcome was worst than I thought. . she cocked the gun and pushed it onto the side of her head. Hysterically laughing as she looked at me with. . empty eyes.

"Haha! You idiot!" She taunted, tears falling from her eyes as her finger closed onto the trigger.

"She's mine now~"

'BANG'

"No!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MISSION TALE III: REVAMPED

a.n: AHHHHH CLIFFHANGERRR ;3 ~~~~ BUT DW ILL TRY TO UPDATE EITHER TODAY OR TOMORRROW ASAAPPPP  I hope you all are enjoying the series so far! 💓💞💗

I love you all and be sure to take care of yourselves! 💗

And as always and if you can, be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments! I love to read and reply to them when I get the chance to uwu

See you beautiful people in the next update! 💞