Frisk: Mrs. Dreemurr?

So its settled,

However shot me on that fucking date is going to get killed; respectfully.

No- cut that- they're getting my full disrespect from the shit that they pulled off.

WE HAD IT

OUR MOMENT

AND THE BASTARD RUINED IT

AHHHHHHHHHHH

You're probably wondering; Frisk?! Are you okay?! Where are you now?!

For starts; I'm not alright. . . not at all, and for seconds, where else would I be? I'm at the Sardon hospital.

I've been here for a few days actually, and what hurts more is that Chara never visited out of those days. .

"Don't worry, homegirl, he's just been working himself to death to see who shot you."

"Tell him not to worry. . . I wasn't gunna die, anyways. . "

"I wonder, why didn't you use your powers to heal yourself?"

"Oh, because I wanted to die."

"Wait, for real?"

"No, jackass! I still don't know how to manage around them yet! Besides. . . I passed out before I could even try to heal myself. . "

"Hey, don't blame yourself. . blame the asshole who had the gun."

"Right. . "

"You want some more pudding?"

"No thanks, I don't want you to get into anymore trouble. . "

"Pssh, please! They have plenty of them! Why hoard it?"

"Leave her alone, Hanny." Asriel sighs as Hanzo sucks his teeth,

"She's enjoying my company! Right, homegirl?"

I smile and nod as Hanzo looks over at Asriel who shrugs.

"How are you feeling, Frisk?" Asriel goes over to sit in a chair next to my bed.

"I'm fine. I'm pretty sure I can leave out of here by now."

"Of course, but before you leave and do your own thing, we need to ask a few questions about what happened that evening."

"Sure. . "

"Not by me, but by officials."

"Wha- why?"

"We just want to keep protocol."

"Fuck, protocol! Just record me here so we can do it!"

"Pfft-, I wish, but don't worry, like the Elijah situation, you don't have to be interrogated until you feel that your mind is right enough to do it."

"Thanks, Azzy."

"Anytime, Frisk. Come on, Hanzo. Give her some rest. ."

Hanzo nods, before pulling me into another hug and leaving out of the room, leaving me alone with my own thoughts.

Let's just discuss what happened the evening before the incident because WOOOO-

It was AMAZING

His lips were so SOFT

and he was so gentle. . AHHHHHHH

If only that asshole didn't mess it up. . . I would have been getting myself some. . . you know. . . you know?