[20]

Ivy and Blaise walked to the Quidditch match, the day after her slight breakdown where they had discussed everything but her murderous thoughts. They had both noticed Fin's absence since the morning (they had left the room before Ivy even came out of unconsciousness) but Ivy had a sort of gut feeling that something was wrong. A gut feeling that had her searching around for them frantically.

So when they finally turned up at her side, she immediately asked, "Fin? What's wrong?"

"Nothing," they muttered, looking to the ground beneath their feet. Fin was awful at hiding their feelings, seriously they were easier to read than a picture book.

"Finley, look at me," Ivy replied softly, placing a hand on their shoulder to stop any further movement. Blaise stopped too, showing equal amounts of concern for Finn. They turned and Ivy immediately noticed the redness around their eyes, the puffy corners that they had obviously tried to hide with cold water from the tap. Her jaw tightened, fury flashing behind her eyes, "Who and what?"

"Mclaggen," Fin muttered, sniffing softly as they finally looked up from the ground. "And I don't want to say what."

She raised a brow, "Why not?"

Fin looked away from Ivy's eyes again, not wanting her to catch some sort of thought that would not end well whatsoever. There was no way that they could phrase it without the possibility of her catching onto what had happened. They sighed, "Because I know what you'll go and do."

"Oh he's dead," she chuckled under her breath, making Fin's skin crawl with how unlike herself she sounded. Seconds later, Ivy ran off in the direction of the Gryffindor changing room since that was the one place she knew Mclaggen would definitely be - given that the game started in ten minutes.

"Ivy!" Fin called after her, knowing that they wouldn't catch her if they tried to run after her. They turned to Blaise, yelling, "Why didn't you stop her?"

"Because he deserves it and she needs to hurt something right now," Blaise shrugged, feeling the same intense fury toward Mclaggen that Ivy did - only she chose to act on it with violence, due to the pent up anger within her. It was like filling a switch of sanity to insanity where nothing seemed too violent.

Ivy stormed into the Gryffindor changing room, not caring about the few people that were inside there. She went straight over to Mclaggen and slammed his locker in his face. "What did you say to Fin?" she seethed, already knowing the answer. She simply wanted to see if he had signs of guilt toward what he did.

He laughed and vague laughter came from the direction of one of his friends opposite his locker. "Nothing that wasn't the truth, like always, " he smirked sickeningly and Ivy felt her blood boil.

"Sous-merde," she snapped, fist tightening and turning her knuckles white as she tried to resist the urge to knock him cleanout. He definitely deserved it, there was no doubt about that. Her french tended to come out when she was past the point of blind fury.

"What was that?" he chuckled again, acting as if he was above her in every sort of way. That pushed her over the age.

"Oh you would like an English translation, okay," she smiled innocently then forcefully punched him on the side of his nose. He groaned, recoiling as his hand flew up to his face. His nose oozed blood all down his face, painting his quidditch uniform crimson instead of the Gryffindor red it had been before. Some of the crimson found its way onto her knuckles. "How's that?" she asked innocently, smiling as she clocked onto the fact that his nose was contorted in a way that it should not have been. It resembled a broken glowstick, bent out of shape in multiple places.

"Bitch!" he exclaimed, blood dripping now spilling down his hand and dropping onto the floor. The entire changing room fell silent, watching intently as Ivy punched him again, this time also using her leg to trip him over. He clattered to the floor with an ever so satisfying sound of pain. She distantly heard him murmur something under his breath, something god awful about Fin and herself combined.