Lessons (Zero Kirya x Reader)

"Zero!" You grabbed the ruler and hit his hand roughly with it. "Bad Vampire! bad!"

Zero looked at you, his eyes crimson, and full of lust.

"_-______..."

You stopped putting pressure on your wound, letting it drip from your neck.

"Zero! Have some self-restrictions! No!"

His hand went to the ground on his knees, where a puddle had started to form.

"Zero, I swear if yo-" You gasped loudly when he licked your blood from off the floor, and kicked him to the ground, his face exposed.

He huffed loudly, licking the small amount of blood on his lips, "why do you tease me!"

You smiled gently at him, "i'm not only your teacher, Zero...But I am also your lover...Don't forget that..."

He looked up, staring into your eyes, "then give me your blood."

Wow, to think, a year ago he would have run out of the stables when you said you'd let him drink your blood...Now he's demanding it.

Hmph. Kids.

"No."

"God dammit! Come here!" He jumped off the ground and pushed you down into the stables hay.

You gave him a bored look, "really kid?"

You flipped him over easily, then leaned your lips to his ear, "you sure seem to forget who I am... Better yet..What I am"

Thinking about it, if this were to happen a year ago, he wouldn't come back.

While he was thinking of a come back, you started biting his ear lobe.

He tensed for a second, and then relaxed.

You kissed down his jawline, then down his neck.

"You're the weirdest chick ever...You know that, _____?"

You smiled against his soft skin then exposed your neck.

"You're eyes aren't red anymore...Good job, Zero."

He gave you a weary look before you nodded to him, giving him the ok.

His eyes flashed red in a matter of seconds as he bit into your neck.

You licked his neck lightly, before your own eyes flicked red, and your fangs grazed his jugular.

He slowly brought his hands to the small of your back, pushing you closer to him, then rubbing his thumbs up and down your sides.

You shivered, given the ok sign for you to drink, you bit into his skin.

You cherished every lick, making sure not to even let a single drop fall.

Although, Zero was completely opposite, obviously, gentle wasn't in his vocabulary when it came to drinking your blood.

You heard him gulping down your blood, if you were just some ordinary girl, you'd defiantly would have been dead.

"hngh...D-Don't be so rough.." You mumbled across his neck, pulling away from him.

He looked up at you, into your eyes, before kissing you roughly.

You kissed him back playfully, letting your blood mix together in each others mouths.

He kept his face close to yours as he whispered, "you like it that way..."

"But so do you..." You bit his bottom lip before pulling back on it, then letting it go.

He gave you a smirk before pushing you off and getting up.

"Oh! How rude!" You stood up, fixing your messed up attire.

Zero turned to you, "it's called playing hard to get..."

You rolled your eyes then grabbed him by the collar, kissing him with all the passion you could put together.

He kissed you back almost immediately, his hands roaming freely.

You quickly pulled away from him, smirked, then walked to the stalls gate.

You looked back at him from your shoulder.

"This is called playing hard to get, sugar..."

You winked at him before walking out.

"...She sure is something..."

Zero quickly fixed himself up before leaving.

He took all your lipstick off his body, buttoned up his clothes again, and even cleaned up all the blood.

He quickly ran after you, I mean...Who in there right mind wouldn't?

I mean, seriously, you're HOT.

Author:http://xxxmrsuchihaxxx.deviantart.com/art/Zero-Kiryu-x-Reader-Lessons-386304811