Simula

Miss Venusia

"How could you be so sure that she's not a double agent? She might look like an innocent highschool student but you know this job doesn't actually require an age to be suspected."

Another Executives nodded and one tapped his table to get our attention. My eyebrows raised and looked at him unsurprisingly. He thinks that what he's about to say would matter to me. All of them, actually, all of their comments about this meeting of us doesn't make sense. They all spit nonsense information.

"I agree with them. Drop the kid off this organization, did you already told her the nature of this? Let the unit leaders handle her, make sure that we are not going to be blown. Or want me to send my men to dispose her immediately?"

I want to roll my eyes.

Akala ko ba ay matatalino ang Executives? Bakit parang ni isa sa kanila ay walang matino at matalino? Wala ang ibang Executives, sayang, baka mas may mapulot pa ako sa mga sasabihin nila. Puro bobo at halatang walang laman ang mga sinasabi ng mga nandito. May mga masabi lang.

They didn't even bother hearing the whole of what this meeting they held is all about. After announcing that I'll be letting that kid stay who made almost half of the agents who goes against her will dead, they started their nonsense.

I should've made sure to keep that kid hidden enough.

How did that kid even went too far? She's locked in the basement. Did she break the code and beat up the security guards? I don't know what's with that kid but I am sure that she'd be a great asset in the near future. The reason why I let her join.

She's not even training as a rookie. Only driven by her will of revenge. She already tainted her hands and she's sold to hell now, but I am sure that there's more to it that she decided to beg me to keep her and be part of the organization. I was an Executive and now a substitute of the real boss for years, I lack at something at some point of my ruling, but I know people like her— those who are driven by their will.

She won't be dragged down by a simple degrading and insults to her. It is just adding up to her will. She's fearless and frightening.

"Are you listening, Boss, or should I say, Miss Venusia?" A sarcastic laugh from them. Nawala ako sa iniisip at tiningnan sila. Umiling ako at ngumiti.

"What's with this meeting, by the way? Is it because you are threatened that the kid beaten up the agents. . . which included your handled agent leaders? How about Jinnie? Is she okay? I heard that she's temporarily off the mission because the kid got her ribs broken?"

Natahimik sila.

No one dared to speak again until I dismissed the meeting. They bowed respectfully before leaving the office. I rolled my eyes after controlling it a while ago.

But damn, Jinnie is ranked first on the overall organization's outstanding rookie, she's one step away from being the Ace of all time— it made the kid beating her and got her ribs broken, would be the reason she's far from even trying to compete with the Ace.

Its credited now that Prenson would still be the Ace of all time with its unbeatable records and achievements.

I clicked my tongue after calling my trusted assistant. Minutes passed and he's now in front of me.

"Kumusta ang bata?"

"She went berserk, beating up a lot of rookies and even agent leaders who stopped her. She's now in the basement with a doctor. Good thing the doctor's three minutes early, bago pa makita ni Prenson si William Ignacia."