Kabanata 8

Bullies Were Out

Remember everything you did and doing this for. It was because of my love for Ate Bria. My pure hatred to every evil person and a personification of evil in this world. For every victim that didn't get the guaranteed of justice they long deserved.

I'm voluntarily and willingly here for those who was oppressed, for those who got violated and harassed by the law, those innocent who suffered and those who took the life of someone for their joyous, I am here to represent and do the honor of revenge.

But how could I do that now? I've never been this low, and I utterly hate it more than anything and anyone else in this damn campus.

Someday— soon enough, you bull shits will pay for this humiliation you've been giving me here. I knew it, huh! Friend means slavery for Shaina and her dogs! They're the worst here! I want to punch them unstoppable til they pass out.

"Bili mo ako sa canteen, friend, tubig." Shaina tapped my shoulder. I was having my joy reading the book I've been wanting to read for the past few days and now's just my free time to do so.

"Saka ako rin pala, Win! Pabili rin akong tubig, ha!" Si Alvin naman. Nilingon ko siya at nakitang abala siya sa pagpindot-pindot sa cellphone niya.

Burgos laughed together with him as probably they are playing both. Then Burgos glanced and goes back from tapping on his phone, too.

"Ako na rin pala, frenny ko. Bili mo akong hamburger then palamig. Dalawang hamburger. Saka candy kahit ano,"

Iniwas ko ang tingin sa kanila at ibinalik sa libro kong pinakaiingat-ingatan habang binabasa. Ni hindi ko ito binubuklat nang todo dahil baka mapunit o magusot. Hindi ko namalayan na napahigpit ang kapit ko ro'n na nagkaroon na ito ng lamukos mula sa akin.

I gritted my teeth. So angry to myself for hurting my precious book. If this shitheads didn't just ruin my reading siesta here! And now they want me to buy them food and water? Do they don't have feet? All's working is big filthy mouth?!

I can't read my book at the apartment because all I do when I get home was to clean, eat, plan, and rest. I set my reading aside for the meantime as it will surely consume my time for the every day and I don't want to get addicted with reading yet. I have so much to do. But at least, I can make time to read a bit. And I found that chance today, when the class started early and finished earlier than expected. The next class would be thirty minutes from now.

I still have minutes. But I am going to be deprived with my own time!

"Pretty please? They're both playing and my feet hurts, I don't want to tire myself, you understand naman, 'di ba? As you are our friend?"

I slowly closed my book. Composing myself and getting at my feet together. I tried my best to smile dearly to her and to that two freaking lazy dogs of her. Mark my words, I'll get back on you, you, and you!

"Where's your money?" I act dumb and blinked my eyes slowly while looking at her.

She laughed and even hit me on my arm. "Sayo muna. Bayaran ka namin next time."

I nodded and walked while waving my hands to them. She's smirking as she waved back and smiled at me.

Sinadya kong tagalan maglakad pababa ng building. Pati sa pagbili at paglakad ulit pabalik. Kung mauubos din pala ang time ko ay laanin ko na ang paghintayin sila! Mabulok sila kakahintay sa akin!