Kabanata 24

Executive

Executives doesn't scare me at all. They're just bunch of ruthless, greedy, and powerful people hiding behind their authority. They like to use their power to exert fear on those people they think are lower than them.

Kaya hindi ako kailanman natinag sa kanila. I heard from Carl before that even he is kind of scared of those useless fuckers. Because they can do things for the sake of their own interest. They can make anyone's life hell. For my experience, they can trash people easily— kill them.

Kaya sa Main Headquarters kung nasaan lagi si Miss Venusia ay alam ko na. That even her, doesn't trust those shitheads. That she cannot fully guarantee on them.

Maraming butas sa organisasyon at isa na ro'n ay siya. Bilang pansamantalang pamalit sa tunay na Leader ng Featheria. Kaya sa part niya ay alam kong alam niya kung bakit magulo ang sistema ngayon. Dahil hindi siya ang kanilang pinaka-Leader. Pinalit lang siya saglit kaya hindi nila kayang ibigay ang tiwala nila rito.

And I'm one of that hole, too. Because I was hidden and a threat since that day, it gave them all the way reason to go against Miss Venusia.

Executives. . . do scare me now.

He is scary. But I can feel the sincerity from him. I can feel that he doesn't hate me. But he's just being true and faithful to his role.

That shit scares me. Seeing someone so determined and passion-driven gave me anxiety.

I haven't met people like him, except for Ate Bria. That's why it gave me chills. He is serious and as well as handsome than any other men I have seen. O kung ikukumpara lalo, kasing gwapo lang ni Ace o ni Fonso.

Papasa na rin siya bilang artista o modelo.

Now, everyone hates me because I am handled by him here. Or that they just purely envy me.

I smirked with the thought. Oh well, since when did someone didn't hate me? None. Kaya ngayon pa ba ako maaabala sa masasamaang tingin nila, o sa bulung-bulungan?

I'm just here for that International mission, and I'm willing to do my best to immediately finish this and get back to my mission.

"Be with my assistant after your short break. She'll take you to the clinic for the physical examination." 

I nodded absentmindedly.

Appreciating his well-toned body. He's busy signing a pile of papers on his office table. Malinis ang cut ng buhok niya. Makapal at perpekto ang itim na kilay. Matangos ang ilong. He's wearing a specs and that defined it more. Mapula at makapal ang labi na nagbigay hustisya sa kabuuan ng mukha niya. He reminds me of that ugly arrogant.

"My assistant will help you familiarize with the Headquarters after that. Make sure to check your schedule."

He quickly glanced at me. I looked at his table and nodded. Shoot! Why am I suddenly thinking of Ace while looking at his feature?!

"Are we clear?" Tumaas ang kilay nito para sa isang pagtataray.

I stand up straight and nodded. Mabuti ay nakikinig pa rin ako.

"Good. I don't want an incompetent subordinate. Don't disappoint me."

I smirked. "Yabang mo."

Kumunot ang noo niya. Ah, nasa Vietnam ako. I should be speaking English because that's the only way to understand them when I can't speak their native language.

"I mean, I understand, Sir."

He sighed and get back on his work. I excused myself politely then proceeded to going back on my room and an office as well.