Kabanata 12

Handcuffed

I woke up with my body feeling heavy, as well as when I tried to move my hands, it felt heavy and restricted. And when I opened my eyes to see my situation. . . nothing's by my side. Luck, I mean, left me ever since this ugly arrogant guy entered my apartment. Must be nice for him, huh, to be able to control me physically.

Who would dare to cuff me? Only the good heaven sent Ace, so entitled.

No one in the basement has touched me ever since the information and truth that I went wild and beat all of those rookie and agents who dared to take me down. Even Executives became aware of me that so much to their awareness, they want me disposed and infinitely gone.

But now, everything just seems fucked up.

He checked something on the IV fluids before looking at my situation. I felt like a bedridden being treated by my strict private nurse. How I hate how I imagined what I looked like.

"When I saw you at the ice plantation, you looked thin, but then now, you look more thin and unhealthy. To my observation, and as someone who knew about medical field, you're unluckily dehydrated, over fatigue, and soon to be an ulcer patient. When did you last eat a full meal? Last water intake? And how much sleep do you get?"

I laughed. Sometimes, he looks like a monster ready to attack you, but now he looks like a nurse or something genius and all that smarty-ass people.

I bit my lip to control my excessive laughter.

"Stop laughing, you're stomach will be ripped open."

I followed not because he said so but I felt my stomach aching so bad that I want to moan it away. What's happening to me? Am I really over fatigue? I last had my perfect meal plan long long weeks ago, before leaving the basement. Water? Kailangan pa ba yan? I only drink when I felt like drinking.

"You won't be helpful to me if you're that weak. That's why you're attacks were not that strong and match for me. And you lack balancing, it's because you're dehydrated. You'll lose focus, mental and physical strength if you're not taking a good drink and meal, as well as complete sleep. Are you sure you're not a fucking disposed pet?" He stopped to breath heavily and shook his head, disappointed for I don't care and don't know.

But come again?

Bumangon ako at sinamaan siya nang tingin.

"Watch your words," I warned as I can feel my blood boiling. I can take him down this time for sure, if I get more serious.

"You're triggered that I am calling you a pet? Boss' pet?" He let out a teasing smirk. His head jerked left as if I am some kind of a play time for him.

"I don't fucking care what's your deal, but let me tell you something interesting." I winked at him.

Umayos ako ng upo. Lumaglag hanggang tuhod ko ang puting kumot na nakatakip sa akin. Suot ko ang usual na suot ko kapag may misyon ako at imposibleng may makita siyang hindi nararapat kaya nakampante ako. Hindi ko maigagalaw ang kamay ko dahil nakaposas 'yon magkatabi.

Pero kaya kong lumaban.

Tuluyang natanggal ang kumot na nakatakip sa akin nang lumuhod ako sa gitna ng kama. Kinagat ko ang tubo ng swero at natanggal 'yon sa pagkakaturok sa ugat ko. Naramdam kong humapdi 'yon pero agad nawala naman.