"I love you"

It's the day of the Yule ball. All of the guys are getting ready in their dorms except Regulus. Lilly and Lucy are in Lucy's dorm getting ready. Regulus is laying on his bed not wanting to get up when Y/n comes in.

"Please tell me you are not wearing that to the ball?" Y/n ask looking at Regulus

"Maybe. Why? Afraid you won't be able to take your eyes off me?" He smirks and sits up on his bed.

"No I'll do the exact opposite" She says jokingly. They moth laugh a bit as she walks over to the wardrobe and grabs a black puffed up back that holds a dress inside.
"Ohhh is that your dress?!" Regulus jumps up. "Please show me!"

"Regulus" She gently lays it on her bed and walks over to him, he wraps his arms around her waist. "You know I love you, but that is one thing I can't do" she laughs then goes back to her dress.

Regulus stares at her, all he could think is "Why is do I feel like this with you." Regulus was know to be one who had few girlfriends and would just kiss a girl every now and then. But now he would reject every girl that came to him. All he wanted was to be held in Y/n's arms. But he never knew why, this was all so new to him; to afraid to tell his brother so he just kept it hidden. No one other then the Ravens(Y/n, Klaus,Davey, and Lucy) knew Klaus had a boyfriend, so naturally Regulus was jealous. He was Jealous someone other then him was so close to her, someone else made her laugh, made her smile, gave her gifts. Peter also had a small thing for her.

"Reggie?" Y/n waves her hands in front of the boy that was mesmerized by her.

"Huh" He snaps out of it. "Yeah? What's up?"

"I asked you if you were going to get ready with. Lucious and Severus?" She sits next to him.

"Oh uh... yeah." He gets up and grabs his suit and walks out the Hut without saying bye. Y/n runs to the hut door and makes sure no one can get in and makes sure all the windows are closed.

The Ravens POV:

Lucy and Lily were getting ready talking and helping each other do the back of the dresses. The two hear a knock on the door and Lucy runs to see who it is, of course it was just her brother who looked handsome as ever.
"Well don't you lady's look lovely?" He says walking in.
"Well someone's happy"Lilly giggles a bit.
"Of course he is, Lance sent him a picture of him with a sweet poem" Lucy  sits at the vanity and finishes her hair and sprays some perfume.
"Oooo, who is Lance?" Lily says doing a finishing touch on her makeup.
"Lance is my boyfriend, he's a muggleborn, but sooo handsome" Klaus says plopping down on his bed.
"Oh." Lily was not expecting that answer.
"So does anyone know what my beautiful bestie is wearing tonight?" Klaus says while studying the clock.
"I'm afraid not."Both girls say in union.
The three sit and talk until it's time to go down to the ball room. All the guys are waiting for the girls to come by the stairs in the order of:
1.Remus
2.Sirius
3.James
4.Peter
5.Davey
6.Klaus
7.Regulus

Of course Remus and Sirius were there together but Davey, Klaus, and James were all three waiting for their lovely dates. Lily comes down first with a beautiful Yellow Gown that matches her skin tone and makes her hair and eye color pop.

Then comes down Lucy in her gorgeous Purple gown, the gown makes her fair skin tone as she comes down she looks at Davey who is amazed by the girl

All of them greet eachother and compliment the others.
"You look amazing Lily" James says kissing her hand.
"Why thank you handsome" she giggles a bit.
Davey plants a small soft kiss on Lucy's cheek and smiles. "You look gorgeous"
"And you look handsome"she laughs a bit.

"Anyone know where my sister is?"Remus looked a bit worried.

"I thought she came down already." Lily says looking at Lucy confused.

"Oh no! I hope she didn't forget!" Klaus says as he holds Lucy's hand.
Regulus lays a hind on Klaus shoulder, "trust me, she didn't forget. If anything she kicked me out the hut to get ready"
Klaus looks over at regulus and smiles with relief.

"Now everyone relax I'm su-" Sirius stops mid sentence and looks at the top of the stairs to see a beautiful (y/h/c), Hazel eyed girl in an amazing Green glittery dress and at the chest it traces her figure amazingly, and is long at the bottom.

As she walks down the stairs everyone's eyes darted to her. She walks down to her friends. As she meets the bottom of the stairs Remus hugs her and whispers in her ear "You look just like mom" As he said that she hugged him tighter as the two haven't heard from their mom in a month. Meanwhile Sirius comes up and spins her to Petter who does a small bow to her.
"You look stunning, Y/n." Sirius says with a smile.
"I agree"Peter says when he bows.

The Ravens just look at her amazed with the natural beauty since she put on no makeup. "I must say guys, we have one hot bestfriend" Lucy says looking at the two boys.
"I agree, respectfully"Davey says hugging his bestfriend since the first day of school.
"Well I must say, you look breath taking" Klaus plants a small friendly kiss on her Cheek. Which made Regulus a bit jealous.
"We'll I must say, i was worried if I should have really came but I remembered I have an amazing date and bestfriends." Y/n giggles a bit.
"Well what about me?" Regulus ask putting on a fake pouty face.
"Yeah whatever, you already know I love you"She playfully pushes his shoulder.

For the rest of the night the groups of friends hangout and dance. Later on in the night Severus Snap came up to Y/n when everyone else was dancing, of course he was trying to flirt but Y/n wasn't having it, although they did seem to laugh a little bit. Regulus seen them in the corner of his eye and ran out and went to the hut. After a while the dance is close to being over and the Marauders and Ravens get tired and decide to head to their rooms. Y/n gets to the hut and realizes Regulus was there asleep. So she got out some shorts and a oversized Tee, she struggles getting the dress undone and even tripped a few times which woke up Regulus.
"Wh- What are you doing?"Regulus rubs his eyes and looks up.
"Nothing don't worry about it."She says as she sits on the chair frustrated.
"It's obvious that it's something so tell me."he sits up and yawns.
"I can't get my dress undone and I don't wanna sleep in it."she sighs and sits back. Regulus stands up and stumbles to the girl.
"Stand up" he says putting his hand out.
"Wh-what?"She looks up confused.
"Let me help you love." As he says that she stand up and turns around. He moves her hair to the front of her over her shoulder, he starts to untie the lace and it loosens up to where she could slip out of it. Once he is done he goes to his bed and lays back down. She changes immediately and turns the lights off and lays in bed.