The questions

The next morning comes and Regulus had been up all night thinking of what he would say. He practically already ruined it for himself. The love of his life. He got out of bed, and got dress. He put on a black button up and left the top two buttons undone, black dress pants and a belt, then went to the sink and brushed his teeth. Once he was done he put on his ring and grabbed his bags.

Professor Slugghorn had already rushed to the boys hut and banged on the door. "REGULUS!!" He yelled "HURRY WE WILL BE LATE"

Regulus opens the door and walks out "I'm coming now let's go" the two walked to the carriages that were taking them to the train and got on.

Back to the Lupin Manor the next morning.

Nana Lupin had been talking with one of the Elves and are getting ready for brunch and tea with Slugghorn. Remus walks over towards her and starts to make conversation.

"Nana" He says "Do you know what's going with Y/n?"

Nan turns around "Well sweetie, if she hasn't told you yet then I won't either." She replies.

"But Nan she used to tell me everything!"He replies.

"Now Remus Lupin don't you ever talk to me in that tone!" She demands "Some things are best to not discuss with your siblings!"

"Yes ma'am" he says and walks away. Remus goes to his sisters room and opens the door. "Why do I have a feeling you don't like me?" He asked  Y/n.

She looks up from her book "It's not that. I just have some things to figure out." She replied

"But why didn't you tell me?"Remus asked while he sits next to her.

"Well." She puts her book down. " Regulus of course, I love him but..."

"But what?" He says scooting closer "I'm here for you."

"I love him but he doesn't love me back." She starts to tear up.

"He-" Remus stops before continuing "Meet me and Sirius out back at the fountain in 5minutes."

"Okay?" Y/n says in a confuse tone.

Remus gets up and kisses his sisters forehead, and runs to Sirius. "Hey babe!"

"Yes my Love?" Sirius replied as he is putting his shirt on.

"It's about Y/n and your brother." Remus says worried.

"What about them?" Sirius thinks "OOO Did Reggie finally tell her?!" He asked with excitement.

"The exact opposite." Remus said frustrated. "Now she is upset and that's why he is not here, I told her to meet us at the garden in a few so let's hurry it up."

"But dear what are we going to say?" Sirius replied.

"Well I have a feeling your brother will show up one of these days so we just help cheer her up!" Remus says unsure of what he suggested.

Sirius stays silent and goes to Remus and kisses him. The two headed out to the Garden to see Y/n. Meanwhile Nana Lupin is still downstairs talking with the Elves when she hears a knock at the door. Nan walks to the door and opens it. 

"Well hello Ms. Lupin." Professor Slugghorn says as he slightly bows. 

"Ahh, Professor." Nana giggles a bit "Oh." She looks at Regulus."

"Hello Nana Lupin." Regulus says nervous to hear what she has to say.

"Well Hello." Nan stepped to the side gesturing that the two come inside.

They all walk in and have a seat in the room that Nan had been in all morning. "So Nana Lupin, How have you been?" Professor Slugghorn asked. 

"Well I've been good, last night all the kids came and we enjoyed our time." Nan looks at Regulus. "The kids are doing their own thing today tho. Maybe you would like to join them"She suggested to Regulus.

(A/n:Sorry for this one being long.)