Do you know what your center is?

They opened the door. Farrah sweetie where are you? Farrah it's dad and Jack. I rang my bell. He kneeled down by the table and looked under it.

No more loud noise? No sweetie no more. You come out from hiding now. I waved hello at Jack. Hi Farrah. He smiled at me.

Good now that we're all here. Farrah put your headphones on your ears, before the door closes. I whimper and do as I'm told.

Jack flinches when the door closes. I watch it close and then take them off. Who are you Jack Frost? What is your center? My - my center?

Farrah come 'ere Princess. My father called me over. I came. He handed me some little wooden dolls. See look here you two.

This is how you see me? Big and intimidating? I hugged his arm in fear. But I suppose never to you my angel. He pats my head.

Keep going, you want to hold them? I smile a little and nod my head. But if you get to know me a little? You are down right jolly? Jack questions handing the next piece to me. But not just jolly, I am also mysterious and fearless and caring and at my center?

Here Jack says pushing it into my hand, as our hands make contact for a brief moment. "Cold." I'm sorry he flinches away from me.

Here you go, you can take it. He offers the wooden baby to me. I hold it in the palm of my hand. What do you see Jack? North asks him.

A little wooden baby? He questions. Yes, but look closer. You too Farrah. What do you? You have big eyes. Yes Jack big eyes that are full with wonder, this is what I protect in the children, but I also protect my own child.

But you see I was born with big eyes that could see the wonder in everything, that is my center. What is yours? IDK Jack shrugs. And since you're asking her too, I'm guessing she doesn't either.

"No" I shake my head. That's ok you will. Jack would you like to hang onto that? He turns to me, as I put it into his hand. Hey, cool he says seeing something that resembles a snowflake on my arm, as I pull my sleeve down.

I have one too see? He says pushing his sleeve up on his hoodie. I pause and roll my sleeve up on my arm. They match, that's cool. No pun intended. He laughs.

"Something about you seems familiar to me." I could say the same thing. I reach out for it. It doesn't feel like anything and I've gotten used to it being there, but you can touch it if you want.

I reach out and find myself tracing the pattern. Until I feel him move and then I pull back. Sorry that just felt strange. Touch in general is kind of a new concept to me.

Not to mention that the first humanish touch I first get is first kidnapped into a red sack and manhandled by yetis. I catch my eye on something higher up his arm.

"What's that?" These? Um they're scars but IDK how they got there. "They match mine." I pull my sleeves up more. I've noticed that I've got them pretty much all and everywhere. But IDK how I got them. "Me too."

His eye catches my necklace. That's another thing we have in common. I have a necklace like that too also with a snowflake on it, it's here see. In my pocket. Here I'll put it on and we can match.

He slips it around his neck. IDK where the tattoo or necklace came from I've just always had them. "Same." Gee we have a lot in common. You know I've seen the spring spirit around sometimes when winter ends and she has a sunflower tattoo and a necklace with a sunflower on it.

These must mean something. That tattoo on her arm is like one other, and one more like it but a sunflower the two winter spirits will have snowflakes on their wrists and the spring spirit the sunflower in addition they will also have the same symbol on a necklace these are the only 3 I'm gifting with these they are part of the same family.

When Bunny comes bursting in I flinch. Sorry Shelia, he flattens his ears but North there's trouble at the Tooth Palace. He tells my dad.

Come on you two let's get going. North I already told you I'm not going with you. I'm not getting into some rickety old.... Sleigh. "Please?" Mm.... Ok one ride but that's it. I smile a little and get in next to him.

I flick my hand and a seatbelt magically appears in my hand. I reach it over my lap and it clicks into place. What's that for? "I don't like fast things or high things." I shake my head. "Dad drives it slow enough that it won't bother me but fast enough that he gets places on time, and doesn't fly higher than what I'm comfortable with, and will fly in a straight pattern, cause I don't like it when its not smooth sailing."

Everybody loves the sleigh dad smirks. Come on Bunny. Dad encourages.