You can't get rid of me forever

And the other? We were all safe. I had said something about above a whisper. I had Jack at my side again. I was not as scared as I was anymore. And mostly if not really only of Bunny. But magical dream sand creatures flew around us.

As Jamie went to reach for some Jack threw a snowball at him. They were all having all kinds of fun. This is your center? Dad asked Jack. It took me a while but I figured it out. He wrapped an arm around me. I am happy for you both.

You found each other and your center Jack. And Farrah you are speaking. Above a whisper and it's thanks to Jack. To well your brother. He tossed Jack his own wooden baby thing. Do you know your center? He asked me.

I brushed my hair out of my face as I shyly looked down unsure. As I moved my foot around nervously. I was thinking courage. Maybe IDK. Maybe strength or bravery. Something about being kind to everyone because you don't know the whole story.

Open minded maybe. Sounds like you have some ideas of your own. But I would say its probably courage because that's the heart of all of those things. Because it takes a lot of strength and bravery to have courage.

To stand up for the things you believe in and be kind to everyone because you don't know everyone's story. Open minded is a good one. Not so quick to judge and to be understanding. Those could all be layers. If Jack had another one what you say it was?

Devoted. Loyal. He's pretty brave and strong himself. I'd think some of our layers are similar considering we're twins. Devoted and loyal I like those. As everyone was having fun Pitch got up he was upset we were having fun when we should fear him.

But then Jamie went right through him. And Pitch ran to the lake into the forest where he was stopped by dad. Leaving so soon? He asked him. You didn't even say goodbye. Tooth said giving him a quarter before punching him in the face.

She knocked out his tooth. That's for my fairies. He told us we couldn't get rid of fear not ever. So what? As long as one child believes we will be there to fight fear. Dad said. Oh really then what are they doing here? He asked about the nightmares.

That reminds me as bad as you are your children actually aren't. You may love them but they didn't want you to hurt us. And Farrah may feel bad when someone gets hurt even you but she didn't want you hurting anyone she loves either.

So they can't be my nightmares I'm not afraid. He reminded him. Looks like its your fear they smell. Jack tells him. He his dragged kicking and screaming by his own nightmares into the hole where the wooden bed is.

Tooth giggles and hugs him. We were all there now at the lake. The yetis and elves approach and give dad a big book. Are you ready to make it official? He asked Jack. Let's get started. Will you Jack Frost vow to watch over the children of the world?

With your life their hopes their wishes and their dreams because they are all that we are and all we will ever be. Jack looks at me then to Jamie who nods at him. And now that it is official sleep sand comes as does the sleigh to take us all home.

Wait you're leaving? Jamie asks. What if Pitch comes back? What if we stop believing? If I can't see you.... Slow down we get on Jamie's level. Now tell me do you stop believing in the moon when the sun comes up? No Jamie says.

Do you stop believing in the sun when clouds block it out? I teased. No he chuckles. We'll always be with you Jamie. I start. And we'll always be here he points to his heart. Which kind of makes you a guardian too. Jack finishes.

You don't have to be scared Jamie you just have to have the courage to keep believing and fighting for what you believe in. Jack Farrah? He calls after us. We were taken back as he hugs us. But when he doesn't go through us we are happy and hug back.

My name is Jack Frost and I'm a guardian and the girl next to me she's my twin sister. Where are we going? Probably back home. Most likely for her to take the oath as well. How do I know I'm a guardian? Because the moon told me so.

And when the moon tells you something believe it. And he was right. We were back at the North Pole. Farrah now that we are home. We should've done this a long time ago. Will you Farrah Clause Frost vow to watch over the children of the world?

With your life their hopes wishes and their dreams? For they are all that we are and all that we will be? I will. Congratulations Farrah you are now and forever more a guardian. I'm sure you might think that this is the end but there's still more. Believe me.