What goes better together than cold and dark?!

Jack turned around to see Pitch. I just wanted to show you that. He claimed. I just wanted to show that they don't understand. And that I'm the only one that does. Well aside from that friend of yours.

And don't worry she's safe. Her I'd never lay an evil finger on. She doesn't even like seeing me get hurt. I get the feelings she's had enough pain to last her a lifetime. Don't you think?

Where is she? Out of harms way. I assure you. We both understand you. You of all people could never understand anything! Jack fires at him. Pitch easily dodging and then throwing back.

No?! IDK what it's like to be cast out?! To want to be believed in. To long for a family?! We don't have to be alone Jack. The children will believe in us. In me? And in Farrah too. He'd lowered his staff to hear him out.

Jack was sad maybe Pitch did understand. Knew a thing or two about what he was going through. Of course Pitch tells him. After all what goes better together than cold and dark? Look at what we can do together.

They had made a beautiful masterpiece of ice and dark. Pitch said they would believe in them in us. But Jack knew they would fear them because Pitch wanted to give them a world where everything was Pitch Black and Jack Frost but he didn't want to be feared.

And wanted to be left alone. And then he showed him Baby Tooth. And then myself. Farrah! He reached out for me. True to his word he hadn't hurt me. He asked for his staff because he always interfered. And then he broke it after throwing Baby Tooth down the cliff.

He pushed Jack down the cliff and left me on the ground where he dropped me down. I was too weak on my own. I fell unconscious couldn't fight for myself. And inside the bottom of the cliff Baby Tooth looked to be unharmed. As did Jack.

Minus the staff pieces. He wanted to help Baby Tooth but he could only keep her cold as he curled up with his hands in his pockets as she crawled in to his hoodie pocket. She pulled out his teeth. And mine fell down out of my hand.

It rolled to his feet as he picked it up. They look identical. He watches his memories it didn't show everything I'd been through only the stuff he knew about back then. And then when he found out. And then he watched mine and found out the rest.

He knew now what I had been through. Why I didn't speak. Why I was so afraid of Bunny. Why it felt natural to protect me to protect each other. He saved Mary but couldn't save me. He saw that he wasn't there for me when I needed him.

Did you see that? He asked Baby Tooth. I had a sister two of them. And our father.... He.... He abused her. My twin sister. My best friend. She was too scared to come to me. Afraid something bad would happen to her. And it did anyways.

She didn't like seeing anyone else get hurt because we protected each other. I found out what he had done and started protecting her. He started to hit me so that she wouldn't take the hit. And then I died and there was no one to protect her.

Not me not mom not Mary nobody. He put her into the hole I died in so we could be together one last time then died from drinking too much. That's why you brought us back. I'm a guardian and you weren't done with my sister yet. He said to the moon. You let us be together.

But now she'll never know the truth. I wish I didn't. She won't remember me. Not until she sees her memories. But then she'll be scared again and she'll have a known reason. And how could I do that to her. Unless she wanted to know. I have to protect her.