There are other ways to snuff out a light

Be careful Jack dad says to him. Jack had a plan not a very good one but he thought he could do what he did last time. Be careful big brother I muttered to him hugging him. Farrah I will always come back to you. He holds me in his arms. Keep her safe. We'd say normally we will but we will try.

Good enough for now. I had a bad feeling that something bad was going to happen. I didn't want to watch but I couldn't look away. Pitch gathered all his power to fight against Jack. He tried to send out his ice powers again like how he defeated him the last time.

Unfortunately Jack was no match for Pitch. Jack I screamed out! Everyone was surprised by my outburst hearing what my voice really sounded like for the first time. But there was no time to cheer. I flew up toward them I used my magic to make a softer landing.

Instead of falling onto the dumpster and onto the cold hard ground he fell onto a mattress and then some pillows. That little trick doesn't work on me anymore! Pitch taunted him. Very good A for effort Jack dad told him. Onyx and sisters in wolf form ran to help him up. Thanks guys.

Where's Farrah? I heard her voice. She went up after you after seeing you fall. Pitch is too strong I can't beat him. What makes her think she's strong enough? Pitch may be strong but if you haven't noticed so if Farrah. The first words we ever hear and its her protecting you.

Yeah she has a habit of doing that and vice versa. We've been doing it most of the end of our lives. What are you talking about? I thought you met each other for the first time 6 months ago. I thought so too but then we saw our memories hers most of them.

She's my sister. Twin sister. That explains so much. They agreed. Above them there were blasts after blasts my fists had white coloring pouring out Pitch might had been strong but so was I. But I had always been strong. I've had to most if not all of my life.

Against my father and his abuse. My mother who never helped me or did anything. Keeping my secret from Jack for so long. Against the man my father tried to marry me to that I killed in self defense. It's no wonder the wolves love me so much. Because I'm strong.

Sure I was always afraid but I had to fight my fear and use my strength to protect my loved ones. Maybe that's my center. Strength/courage. If not courage than it was very stupid of me to go up against Pitch on my own. But he saw how strong I was.

But it was just me and I could only fight him off for so long. Luckily my brother's arms were open for the catch. You saved me he said putting me down. You protected me and took the hit for me ever since you found out. It was my turn. We will never be alone as long as we have each other.

That was so brave. My dad told me. And using your voice. We'll have to celebrate later but boy did it feel good. It scared myself a little hearing it for the first time but I knew I had to fight Pitch after he hurt Jack. In the meantime how do we get out of here its a dead end?

Very good question indeed my little friend. After all there's all this fuss over one little boy and still he doesn't stop believing. Well fine by me. There are other ways to snuff out a light after all. If you want them you're going to have to go through me! Bunny scolded.

Awe look at you you're so fluffy. Would you like a scratch behind the ears? Pitch teased. Don't even think about it! He told him off best he could hopping onto dad's hand. Jack Farrah I'm scared. Jamie turned to us. Jack I'm scared. We both seemed to hear and remember.

There we had been on that ice. Mary Jack and I trapped. Mary on the far end on the breaking ice and me beside her and Jack near the staff he tried to help us. Jack I'm scared he remembered her saying. It's ok we're gonna be ok we're gonna have a little fun instead.

He had said once to our sister and he was saying it again to Jamie now. That's it that's my center. Jack exclaimed but we weren't out of the woods yet. What do you think Jamie do you believe in the bogyman? Pitch asked him. But before he could finish Jack threw a snowball at him.

Jamie and I laughed. And then we turned to see junk that looked like sleds. Now come on let's go get your friends he tells Jamie. We speed by Pitch with Jack's ice everyone was on a makeshift sled. As we went to all his friends houses and got them to come and help us and believe in Jack.

As North Bunny and Tooth zoomed by. Merry Christmas Happy Easter don't forget to floss! The 3 called out. As the kids threw on coats hats and gloves to meet us all outside while Jack kept everyone going. The kids all smiled and laughed having fun.

You were right Jamie the Easter Bunny is real and the Tooth Fairy and Santa Clause all his friends said with new wonder in their eyes believing once again in the guardians and even in us. But the fun is short lived. We slide into Pitch and his army.

You think a group of children can help you against this? Pitch asked us. They're just bad dreams Jamie. Jack told him. If anyone can protect us its Jack I have full faith in his abilities. But we work better as a team. She's right we'll protect ya mate. Bunny said.

You'll protect them? But who will protect you? The guardians were worried. Jack protected me lots of times in our past life and saving him once didn't even us out. I will I stood my ground no matter how scared I was and then the other children followed suit.

And even the wolves stood in front with me. Growling up at their father. Pitch was very surprised to see them. And see that they were siding with us. Still think there's no such thing as the bogyman? Pitch asked Jamie. I do believe in I'm just not afraid of you. Jamie put his hand out.

The darkness turned to bright colored sand. The guardians began to get their powers back. Tooth could fly. Dad could hold his swords again now. Get them! Pitch told the rest of his nightmares. Do your job! He scolded them. Bunny hoped to get big again as nightmares chased him.

He hopped away while dad used his snow globes to let out yetis. The nightmares chased him until he went under a car and came back out as himself. Jamie decided he had an idea now that he discovered he could turn nightmares into dream sand. I have an idea he told the others. Follow me.