I thought you were gonna tell them that other thing

To Bunny this seemed like the perfect time for some kind of payback but also wouldn't want to say or do anything to hurt him or any of us. But what had happened still had upset us though the memory was happy.

Bunny told them that when he visited Burgess to see Sophie he ran into us at the lake. I didn't remember this at all. But I always notice our surroundings. Jack had wanted to go ice skating I was scared of doing that since that's how he died.

He had tried to tell me it was safe now because people could swim these days and he always makes sure that there is like 5 layers of ice on the lake these days so that people don't end up like him. He had made ice skates for us.

He promised not to let me fall. That we were allowed to have fun how dad wasn't here to stop us that we just had to be brave. A play on both of our what we bring as guardians. I rolled my eyes as he grabbed my hands.

Hey how about this let's sing a song. How about we sing our family lullaby. I don't know the words very well. I admitted. I was often shut up in my room trying to listen through the walls all your voices were muffled. But I remember you singing it Marry.

Well I'll sing it for you now I remember it by heart focus on the music instead of the gliding on the ice part. Bunny said that was the part he saw how were skating together like we were dancing singing a little song and how he felt it was cute.

Tooth and our friends knew there was a softer side to Jack other than myself and our sister but the others had no idea because it was something she saw when Onyx gave them the gift. But the 3 of us were upset.

Jack said he thought he was gonna tell them about the time he fell into the dye pools not that. He had pouted back. Mary was sad it was our family lullaby and Jack had thought our line had ended with us. But she said after he died that they got a letter a week later.

How mom's sister was both married now and had a baby. How she had married a man named Thomas Bennet. Which just so happened to Jamie's last name. We felt if we had some kind of relatives out there still then maybe they knew the song.

But what would the chances be that it was Jamie? Learning you weren't the only one or if you were or not was hard either way. But there was only one way for us to find out. And Onyx and his sisters decided to come with us.

After all now they seemed to be a little busy laughing about something North had said so we knew we wouldn't be missed and it was only 9:00 where Jamie was so he wouldn't be asleep probably yet when we got there.

So we found an open window and Mary was put on Jack's back while Onyx and his siblings transform and go along with them with me on their back making sure I don't fall off. And away we flew hoping to find some answers.