Yep, that's us

Yes you did Jack said as he set her onto his lap. And so did all of we once upon a time. Our parents were named Theodore Burgess and our mother's name was Elizabeth. You mean that's you guys in the statue in the town square? Jamie asked.

Yeah but nothing right about it at all. For one all the smiles were fake. And Mary's hair that day was all wrong. The only reason it looks strange is because you're the one that did it. She reminded him.

You can see the smiles in our faces but the pain in our eyes. I'll have to take a better look at it next time I see it. I'm surprised that I was even allowed to be in it at all. If you look at it from the back you can see that Jack is protectively holding my hand.

How our arms are wrapped around Mary otherwise. You can even see the huge vein about to pop out of dad's forehead in the corners of his eyes. And the way he grit his teeth. How his hands down by his side are in fists if you look from the back.

It was hard to do your hair when you were squirming. Jack protested back to Mary. But by this point Jack and Mary fallen into a steady habit of playfully bickering while I sat on the bed and pet the wolves. So the two of you died in our lake?

Jamie asked. Well Jack did yes I was murdered but then pushed down it to be with him so unofficially yes but it's technically our lake since we came a long along time before you did. Jack seemed to think that was funny especially the look on Jamie's face.

Yeah but it's ok because the lake is safer now I make sure or well I guess my sister and I both make sure there's at least 5 feet of ice covering it at all times but also now these days even if it wasn't people can at least swim these days.

That last part he'd said rather sheepishly. You can't swim? Jamie asked. Nope still can't. And I don't think I can either considering the first time I ever tried to take a baht and nearly drowned then too. Which is why North did a spell to make the North Pole more of an enchanted castle.

Like in the Disney movie Beauty and the Beast? Sophie cheered. Yeah kind of I think we got the idea from that movie. For a long time Tooth would just come and give me a cleansing spell and my dad would step out of the room.

When I tried to take a bath we filled it with bubbles and purple die and bath toys but the water froze around me and Tooth and North were worried when they saw what had happened my lips were blue and I was shivering and she wrapped me in towel.

After that that's when he did the spell to have enchanted things in the North Pole. Especially since at the time I didn't whisper or speak and mostly wrote things down on a piece of paper when I wanted to say something. And then used ASL.

For some reason I trusted and warmed up to Jack right away. On my birthday the year we met he gave me a bracelet. And I never take it off. We became pen pals more or less so I already knew him when dad kidnapped him and tried to make him a guardian.

And then Jack took over. I probably still couldn't there was always more important things to do than learn to swim back in the day. Like chores or trying to avoid chores. Playing with and taking care of Mary. Protecting them both as much as I could from our dad. Pranking people that kind of thing.

And now for the longest time it was more of an unreasonable fear of the water but not it seems more reasonable given how we died. But we're immortal now and can't die. And no one can hurt us anymore. Pitch? I questioned. No he would never hurt you.

Jack promised. You're part angel you see good in him and even if he tried you have us to protect you. What about Bunny? You two still don't exactly get along. He's supposed to be my best friend and help me learn how to talk to animals but I've always been so afraid of him.

No, he won't he's not gonna hurt you. I will never let anyone hurt you. I will take the hit for you. Like I had when I found out the truth. Right away I knew what this reminded me of. In the Brother Bear 2 Nida comes and she has an amulet that let's her talk to animals so that she can find Kenai as a bear and she tells him if he didn't come with her to burn it she would wait for the spirits of the ancestors to turn him back into a human so that he could find her and Koda gets worried they would do that and Kenai tells him he wouldn't let that happen that they would never do that.

But when Jack says something I believe him. Promise? I promise. By this point Sophie had fallen asleep and she was dreaming about painting eggs with Bunny. Is that a kangaroo? Mary asked us. We all laughed at her innocent question.

But Jamie then also yawned. We put him to sleep. Bunny is not gonna like the fact that his favorite season is brought by none other Jack Frost's little sister. Oh yes that is something I'm dying to see. Jack laughed. Come on Mary.

Farrah do not use your portal just fly or ride on one of the wolves. We'll race you Jack. OT: Hop on. Onyx turned to me. You're on. Jack smiled back at us as we took the skies. Bye Jamie. We called to him. Jack I am never gonna get used to this! Mary called over the wind was we took off toward the Warren.