There are more out there

Since then things have been different. Sure dad still had his place be kind of like an enchanted castle for his princess. But I talk more and I sing. And I go places. He has the yetis build guest rooms to everyone's liking when they come and stay. And with Jack with us things are different too.

He never had a place to call home. Then again neither does Sandy but he does stuff every night. Tooth has started to get back out into the field. Bunny let's his eggs every now and then paint themselves. Over the last 4 years he's been trying to get me to warm up to him.

He's known me for the last 300 and now he wants me to warm up to him? Well I guess he's kind of been trying the whole time and I rarely gave him the time of day. Jack and I have been welcomed into all the other guardians homes with the promise that Jack will behave.

But the one place we still don't feel welcomed is the Warren. Mostly for obvious reasons because we're winter spirits for another Jack doesn't really show fear but he agrees with me that there's something about him that reminds us of our father.

He may be a rabbit but he's also a ninja rabbit. And he and Jack don't get along very well. Mostly because we're polar opposites but also he's kind of intimidating. With the others we've all kind of bonded but despite Jamie can see us and we don't go through them touch is hard.

Sure I hug my dad and Jack. But I really try not have contact with any of them when I don't have to. There's still that fear in the back of my mind. Some kind of irrational fear that although they know what my past was like and know how Jack and I grew up I can't explain it.

And I still have yet to find the courage to watch it all the way through. Sounds silly for the new now guardian of courage. That would be like Jack being a rule follower. And being boring instead of a prankster. Yeah I can see that going well now that we've found each other again.

Me saying no him saying live a little. Me not wanting to get in trouble or get hurt him saying he'll take the hit that he'd protect me. And it would probably end with me caving. Sure none of those bad things have happened since we were actually living but the fear was still there.

There is a part of me that knows Bunny would never hurt me not even really Jack. Jack is kind of like the little brother that no one ever wanted but also can't imagine life without and even though most days you wanna kill him you'd kill for him every time.

With our new little family ironically melting the business and freezing over a more family esc relationship with each other. We see more of each other. But the one other thing that's stayed the same is that after 300 years they just added a new guardian. Because MIM said so.

I can see why he wouldn't want have anything to do with them. The only reason they wanted him to be a guardian was because they needed his help to defeat Pitch. Also they could've done it without me. There are more out there that help children or other people in general.

But they aren't a guardian. Like Cupid or the spring spirit. Mother Nature isn't a guardian and neither is father time. They're all older than the others except maybe Sandy or Pitch. Hard to tell honestly. Or maybe they were made along with when G-D or the Big Bang happened.

But there are more of us out there. After all this time people like me who have lived with someone like the person everyone else knows as Santa Claus. And today Jack and I found someone that was one of them and no one we expected to find because they were from our past.