You made him believe in me?

In the sky North was flying the sleigh with all the guardians in the sleigh. The reindeer were having trouble flying and then they escaped when they crash landed. When they did I didn't like the crash sound I instinctively covered my ears. Hey you ok? Jamie asked me. Long story long painful story that I don't even remember all of because I was too scared to finish watching my memories. I couldn't even get to anything good because my memories are so bad but I needed to know why I fear the things I do. I don't like irrational fears. I whispered/ mumbled.

Why are you doing that? He asked me. In the time I lived in women were seen and not heard. I don't want to scare you Jamie so I won't go into detail but Jack and I we're twins we're brother and sister both in life and in death. We were hurt bad in our past life. Jack died drowning. As did I but a year after him. Our father was ok with me being a woman for a little bit but he preferred men because they could work and women couldn't except when they came of age be married and have children.

When my sister was born he ignored her. Jack was the only man he had in the family and he founded our town that we lived in. He hurt me a lot I became friends with wolves and built a treehouse as my escape safe place. Jack didn't know he did this for the longest time. My mother would do nothing to help me. Jack found out started taking the hit for me. My father tried to marry me off to a man twice my age between our age and our father's age. He told him how to treat me I killed him in self defense. I study magic my weapon of choice is a bow and arrow I can talk to animals.

Bunny is meant to be my friend but he reminds us of our father in some ways not in all ways but enough that I'm scared of him. It took me 300 years to even do this. I used sign mostly and I still do when I don't want someone to know what I'm saying. Jack was my first friend in a long time. We were pen pals sorta for like 6 months once we met. We became fast friends and know we know why. For one we have a lot in common and two we're brother and sister. You do look related. Our father became a drunk after some time and he drove a pick into the ice lake Jack died in and threw me down the hole so we could be together. MIM Manny the man in the moon you would call him told North aka Santa Clause about me and that I was to be his daughter now.

Who are they? He pointed to the other spirits in his room. These are our friends Onyx Nightshade and Poison. They are Pitch's children but they were mostly raised by their mother the summer spirit named Flicker. She is nice and so are they. We are here to help but we're also shapeshifters. What do you transform into Jamie asked understandably concerned. Wolves dogs and nightmare horses. But like Farrah said we're not evil and we want to help. He's mostly if only nice to his family but we want to stop him from taking over. But we don't want him to know we were trying to stop him. You're the guardians final hope Jamie if you stop believing dad wins. So, what can I do? You heard that crashing outside? Take a look.

We looked out the window as we flew out to see them land on the ground. Jack Farrah Tooth called out to us. I whimpered when I saw how hurt they looked. We'll be ok sweetie. She hugged me. Jack helped her up while dad leaned on his sword like a cane. I hugged him. I'll be ok my little Angel. Are you guys alright? He asked me. I nodded my head. Who are they? That's a long story. I rubbed my arm. They're on our side that's all you need to know. If you say so princess. Jack what are you and my daughter doing here? We came for the last light same as you.

Wow it is you I mean it is you you're real! I knew it wasn't just a dream. Farrah Jack he sees you. Where's Bunny Jack asked. Losing Easter took its toll on all of us Bunny most of all. Dad pointed as a cute little bunny rabbit jumped out of the sleigh looking a bit frightened. That's the Easter Bunny? Jamie chuckled while I tried not to. This version of Bunny was manageable. Awe where were you an hour ago mate? He asked Jamie. What happened to him he was so big and cool and now he's..... Cute.... Jamie said scratching under his chin while Bunny thumped the ground happily like a dog does when you scratch its tummy. He batted his hand away. He turned to Jack thinking he made him say that and tried to fight him. No, no they actually told me you guys were real just when I was starting to think you weren't.

He got you to believe in me? Bunny said in awe. Actually Farrah got him to believe in all of us. She saw enough of her memories that she understands why she's scared shot an arrow to make a portal and left the 4 of us slack jawed that we didn't follow. She went to Jamie's room. She told him our story. She used my kind of magic. He thought it was my doing. But she told me the truth. That she wasn't Jack Frost but only kind of as she stepped slowly into my room. And then the other 4 showed up. She really is strong. She carries so much strength and courage. I rubbed the back of my neck giving a confused look. She doesn't like anyone getting hurt including Pitch. You did it Princess you got your first believer and you are going to save us. My dad was so proud but I didn't think I'd done anything. But we had a world to save future explanation to the guardians about our 3 friends to come later. Thunder roared lighting flashed and Pitch appeared.

Get Jamie out of here. And my sister. No Jack I tugged on his sleeve. I can't let you get hurt Farrah not anymore. But I wanna help I blinked back tears. I'll be ok he wiped my tears away. Be careful Jack the others warned him as well. He flew up to Pitch. Jack Frost? Let's end this shall we?!