Believe in me too

I had made a portal right to the lake. As I waited for them. Are you sure standing here is a good idea? I heard Onyx ask as he and his sisters transformed into their human forms. How can I be the guardian of courage when I'm not brave?

I haven't seen the rest of my memories and I'm too afraid to. I'm not gonna make a very good guardian. I sat on the ice covered lake that Jack and I once drowned in about 300 years ago.

I start cross legged on the ice looking down at it the wind whipping my hair gently behind me. When I looked down at my reflection I saw the old me starring back me she was covered in bruises her eyes were closed her arms reaching out as if asking for help.

My tears that didn't freeze hit the ice as I cried and looked back at my reflection as if covering that hole back up Jack and I come here all the time make sure that the pond is frozen even during the summer so that no one else has a fate like ours but even if they did at least they can swim.

During the time that Jack I knew each other before now we would come and ice skate. Jack would sing this song while we skated together. North would let me come and go as I please. Not that I wanted to go much of anywhere.

But when I did he knew where I was. And when Jack would sing his song there was something about it that was familiar to me but also it kept me calm. How he didn't know Jack was with me I'll never know because he found out recently about Jack.

I sat and waited for Jack and Mary to get there. While I was at it I drew pictures with the frost and ice. In a part of the ice I wrote Jack and Farrah Frost were here. With a little smiley face and a wink face.

And then did a frosty floral pattern around it like a boarder. Whatcha doin? Jack asked me when they touched down on the lake. I don't like it here Jack Mary said. This is where you both died. She exclaimed. Yeah well I don't like it much either.

I admit. But now no one can ever drown here again we've made sure of that. You ok? He kneeled down next to me. A hand on my shoulder. Farr's? He called again. What's that? He asked me cocking his head at the writing. I like the sound of that.

Jack and Farrah Frost. Hey hey? He turned to my face. No more tears he turned in front of me he picked up the tears off my face as they fell to the ice. What happened? I shake my head as I brush them away. He turns me toward him.

"What's wrong?" He asked again. "I saw her saw past me in my reflection she was covered in bruises and pale and looked like she was flailing for help before they went down to her sides and her eyes were closed." "I saw myself die."

What did she say? Mary asked. So he told her. It didn't take long for another group hug. You know what you need? He asks helping me to my feet. The power of a true believer. And getting him to believe in Mary too.

Which is right over there. Climb on. Onyx nudged me once he was back in wolf form. Whose faster the wind or the speed of a wolf? Jack teased. So I hoped on Onyx's back and held on tight with a big smile on my face while Jack picked Mary back up.

She clung on for dear life as we sped off. But it ended in a tie. Although they playfully argued about who won thankfully it didn't get too serious or at all for my sake if nothing else. After we got to the house I used my portal to get us into the room.

And Jack flew Mary up to the window. Jack Farrah what are you doing here? Jamie asked us as he opened the window. He told us he was 13 now and lost another tooth and that Tooth gave him a $1.

Jack tried to explain that he had someone he wanted Jamie to believe in. But because he couldn't see her he thought there was on one there. You 3 are shapeshifters he said to the wolves Pitch's kids right? We met once before.

They shifted back into their human forms. Yeah hey. At hearing that Jamie didn't currently believe in her it made her sad. Don't worry we'll get him to believe in you Jack promised our sister.

Jamie do you remember when Tooth came after the sledding accident? My sister and I were there when the alarm went off. She can turn into a wolf and she could sense that Abby could tell and she licked her hand and allowed Farrah to scratch at her belly.

I set the alarm clock off that made Abby chase Bunny around. That was you? Jamie asked. That was me. You just couldn't see or hear either of us. So you're telling me that there's someone in here that I can't see? Jack confirmed this.

Just lie Farrah and I are winter spirits there is a spring spirit and her name is Mary Springs and she happens to be mine and my sister's little sister. Jack finished. Well does he see me yet? Mary hoped. Yes I do I see you! He exclaimed.

As he jumped up and down on his bed only for his mother to scold him to keep it quite as to not wake up his little sister. Mary had a big smile on her face. He sees me Jack Farrah he sees me.