S:1 Rise of powers Part 1

Welcome to my second book..of same name.✌️✌️
It's my first time writing something supernatural so pls do correct me if I'm wrong somewhere.
Tried something new. Hope you'll like it✌️

It was Imlie's first visit to Pagdandiya after marriage.
After marriage with Aryan Singh Rathore, a business tycoon, a billionaire with attitude and aura of a lion but heart of a baby..

It's been only two months of their marriage and she was already into him..he was just perfect in every aspect..same was the condition of Aryan,they have stood by each other through thick and thin and were living the most happiest phase of life..the phase of realisation and love confession was on the way.

She although didn't wanted to leave Aryan and come here but it was a ritual so she had finally got the time to come..her mother Meethi along with everyone else in village were super excited for her visit..although she had came alone as Aryan had some work to attend so he was coming to Pagdandiya 2 days later.

Imlie went via bus just because she wanted it that way and had persuaded Aryan in letting her go by it only..Aryan on the other hand had said that he's going to come in his car only.

When she got out of the bus she was greeted warmly by Meethi maa and Satyakaam dadda and other villagers.
What a warm welcome it was..she felt so loved and was overwhelmed after meeting her parents after soo long..

In evening the weather became cloudy and it started raining..
The rains lead Imlie to throwback times when she used to dance in the front yard of her house with thunder sound guiding her foot taps.
Her trust and love for rains got vanished when she first got stuck in rainstorm with Aditya and was forcefully married to him.
After her divorce she felt like her life came to a halt. She no more felt any emotional connection to the sky and nature when it rained.
It was only after meeting Aryan that she started reliving her life. She started feeling. She started loving.
And now this rain was reminding her of her old days..not the time of her forced marriage but the one before that. The time when she used to be a kid..just like she was now again.

She jumped into the water that was accumulated in a depression on ground and splashed it in all directions.
She danced her heart out in the rain and even called out her friends from neighbourhood and started enjoying with them.

When Satyakaam and Meethi witnessed this, they were beyond happy seeing their precious daughter smiling and dancing like that. They could finally feel at peace that their daughter was happy. With just few antics and now this happy dance of Imlie her parents could tell that their daughter's life was at peace and she was at high spirits...

Everyone finally got seated on the plastic chairs kept outside of the house after the rain got over. Satyakaam went away to buy some jalebis and pakoras to eat.
While Meethi served tea to everyone and brought towels for all the ladies and girls who got wet.

When Imlie was drying her hair she noticed ladies giving each other looks and giggling to themselves. She looked towards her mother who was hiding her laughter with her hand over her lips and was actually giving out expressions as if she felt shy..

"You now look like a full grown lady Imlie." Said her kaki who lived in neighbourhood.

"Hnn Imlie I can see..after marriage effects and glow..your husband must be so loving." said another lady and they both burst out laughing..pulling her legs.

Imlie finally got what these ladies were up to. She felt terribly embarrassed and didn't responded to them also she was at loss of words.
She then again heard giggles from her back and was slowly turning red now.
She thought, although it was nothing like that between her and Aryan then why was she feeling so shy to even face those ladies...what glow were they talking about?? Leave aside any physical change Was she having a glow?? Was it because she was in love and was feeling loved?

All of them got distracted when one of Imlie's cousins came rushing from inside of the house and said, "Imlie did, your phone has been ringing since so long..some ABP is calling you..Who is ABP didi?"

And with that everyone burst out laughing as they knew it's Aryan, whom Imlie refers as ABP.
Imlie was embarrassed to the core..terrible timing..she thought and went inside house taking her phone with her.

"Hello! I'm so sorry Imlie I was in a meeting so was not able to pick your phone. But I got your massage..Glad you reached on time." Aryan said

Imlie smiled to herself and said, "It's ok ABP. I knew you must be busy. Well I must tell you your timing is insane."

"What? Why?" Asked Aryan

"You know when you called kaki was teasing...(shit Imlie what were you about to say?..stupid)..talking about you only. And you called then." She said taking a deep breath.

"Ohh acha..So even your kaki was talking about me..that's great..and what about you? Were you talking about me?..you know I mean missing me or something?" He asked mischievously while chuckling to himself.

"I?? Why would I talk about you? Moreover Im so busy here I didn't even got the time to miss anyone." She said... while both of them knew it was a plain lie.

They talked for few minutes and Imlie got a shiver ran down her spine.. because of a noise..she felt as if someone whispered in her ear. She felt as if a strong gust of wind passed by her back..

"Imlie? You there?" Aryan asked.

"Yeah yeah ABP..I'm listening." She said.

"What happened? Is everything alright? You don't sound good. And what's this noise at your back?" Aryan asked

"Nothing ABP. I'm ok..and what noise are you talking about? I'm alone at my room." She said.

"Areee I know you are alone in your room..but I'm talking about the chants that are coming from background..it's loud as is a procession or something is  going onn over there..but wait what kind of chants are these?? I have never heard them before." He asked again

Imlie was hell scared as from her side it was death silence..what kind of chants was he talking about? And why did she felt as if someone whispered into her ears..
She got to her senses and said, "Ohh yes ABP that's some procession only..its a local tribal one na so there chants are quite different." She lied to him in broad daylight only because she didn't wanted to give him any kind of stress.

After that with in 10-20 seconds Imlie disconnected her call as she was no longer able to talk to Aryan. Her heart beat was getting faster with each passing second.

She heard a knock at her room door, followed by a sound that was of her mother's "Imlie" she had said.
Imlie didn't knew when was the last time she felt this relived listening to her own name.

She opened the door of her room and Meethi entered in and asked "What happened Gudiya? Your are looking tensed. Is everything ok?"

Imlie was about to answer when she again felt that whisper and a flow of wind behind her back.

"Amma did you heard something? I mean any kind of whisper?" She asked.

Meethi's face got tensed for a second but she then changed her expressions and said, "Nothing like that Gudiya. You must be tired..you haven't rested even for a second since you came. Go and have some sleep. You will feel better."

Imlie actually was not at all in a mood to sleep alone after this small yet creepy moment, so she asked her mother if she can sleep with her with an excuse that she was missing her...thank god her Amma obliged to her demand.

..