Chance meet pt4

"What happ...shit." Shouted Imlie and she slapped her forehead.

"They fuckin towed my car..Damn it!! Didn't they see my customised name plate?..shit..what in the world should I do now?" He was so frustrated at this point of time.

Imlie tapped at his shoulder and pointed towards a sign board on their right.. it was a NO PARKING sign which was ignored by both of them when they reached here at first place.

Aryan slapped at the back of his neck and said, "No parking?..right..but still..I'm Aryan Singh Rathore..how can they tow a VIP's car?"

Imlie nodded sarcastically and said, "does that mean VIP's are allowed to break rules?" She asked with an eyebrow raise

"Umm..of course not..but still..their are some privileges that we do enjoy..ok I know that's morally wrong..wait a min..how are you so chill?? My car just got picked up by the police..plus all we have is our wallets...no phones nothing else..how am I supposed to call the commissioner?" He asked.

"Ohh stop ranting..relax..I have my phone. We can get SHO's phone no. By this shopkeeper, generally most of the shopkeepers knows who is the area incharge and all.." she said.

"Woahh..you look pro." He said

"That's cz we middle class ppls have to face all these things on daily basis..we don't have privilege to call commissioner on these petty issues...so chill and follow my lead." She said proudly

Somehow they arranged for the contact of area SHO and gave a call to him. As soon as the call was picked Aryan spoke up, "hey this is Aryan Singh Rathore, am I talking to SHO kumar?"

" yes, may i know the matter?" He asked

" I'm business man Aryan Singh Rathore, and my car is being towed by the police, it was parked in front of SNACKS TIME (name of shop).." Aryan said and gave out other details

"Ohk so you are telling me that you are that multi millionaire Rathore group owner?" SHO asked

"Yes" Aryan replied

"So you came to have chaat at this local chaat corner?" He asked

"Yes" Aryan replied again

"And your car is a convertible C class Mercedes?"

"Yes" Aryan replied

"Is this a joke to you??" Shouted SHO. "Do you know how busy police department is? You are asking me to believe that business tycoon Aryan came in his C class to this local chart corner to have chaat and car got towed by police that's why you are calling from someone else's phone..and as far as I know..this no. Is also registered with the name of a girl on Truecaller .. Imlie." He said in one go with frustration and cut the call.

Aryan took a deep breath and bite his lower lip. First time in his life he was being talked to in such a manner.. Someone clearcut declined in accepting the fact of who he was.

He looked at Imlie in disappointment and continued biting his lip.
Imlie looked at him and burst out in laughing.

"You seriously laughing at me? That guy dared talk to me like that and you are laughing?" He asked in irritation.